Monday weigh in

Weigh in soon...have had a couple of really bad weeks on a personal level so when I have eaten I haven't even given a second thought to what I have been eating/drinking so dreading WI and finding it really hard to convince myself to go to group especially as a gain of 1.5 last week.

I think my consultant is on a par with ScarlettStar86's because when I text her she never replies but then in group she talks about how others have been texting her everyday and tells people to text her whenever, also now it's the school holidays there seems to be more kids there than actual group members and they're really loud meaning you have to shout to be heard and unless you're sat next to the person who is speaking you can't hear them, l am seriously considering changing to a new group, does anyone have any advice on what they think I should do? The people I have met through group are wonderful but I'm not sure that is enough x

Last edited:
Just want to wish everyone good luck for today's WI's mine is not till tonight so I am going extra extra careful today keeping fingers crossed for all those going for awards today too

Just 0.5lb loss this week.

Had an unnecessarily huge portion of Cottage Pie last Monday evening and have spent the whole week playing catch up.

Twas very nice though. :)

On the bright side I've got all this week's lunches done and in the fridge in a rare show of organisation.

I stayed the same this week :eek:(

Really don't want to go to group tonight, I know I have put about 1/2 a stone back on because I was drinking all weekend (it was my 18th) now I feel like a piece of sh*t and ashamed of myself... it's not the eating part, it's all the booze. I feel disgusting :(

Really don't want to go to group tonight, I know I have put about 1/2 a stone back on because I was drinking all weekend (it was my 18th) now I feel like a piece of sh*t and ashamed of myself... it's not the eating part, it's all the booze. I feel disgusting :(

Go to your class as you will feel worse if you dont go. It was your 18th birthday, that only comes once in your lifetime - dont worry about the scales, you had a good time now you can dust yourself off and get back on track.

best of luck

I sts this week - maybe there is always a big loss waiting for me next week (I wish/hope/dream)

best of luck to you all today

Fmxx

Just 0.5lb loss this week.

Had an unnecessarily huge portion of Cottage Pie last Monday evening and have spent the whole week playing catch up.

Twas very nice though. :)

On the bright side I've got all this week's lunches done and in the fridge in a rare show of organisation.

That is very organised Pavster- wish I was like that!

It's luck and good fortune rather than any great master plan.

Helps that 3 of the meals are the same. Sounds boring but it's my Indian Banquet! Tarka Dal, chicken Tikka, veg Pakoras, cucumber and mint raita, and rice!!! Can't tell tou how good this is.

The other days are leftovers from the weekend.

+4.5lbs :( oh well... I hope to get it off next week.

weighed in and put on 2lbs. well and truly deserved after the last week!
although the holidays haven't sabotaged me, my plans with friends and family have! best friend back in the country for 10 days so two meals out and one night in with her (takeaway and wine), bf's mums birthday (non sw bbq) then night in with some more friends who have just got back from travels (more wine and another takeaway!)
wouldn't have changed it of the world though had a great time, so back to it this week! I need a loss!

Well done everyone who lost & STS. Those of you who have put on, you have had excuses, which is good, wouldn't it be worse if you had worked hard & put on LOL! You will be back to losing next week. Hope ye had fun & was worth it ;)

I lost 1.5lb. Happy enough. Just 1.5 to go for my 1 stone award....eek, bet it will end up taking weeks haha. Will try my best this week! :D

woohoo! a whopping 3 off for me tonight :) taking me slap bang onto my 2 stone award.
went back to basics, did a food diary and counted ALL syns! paid off
8weeks till my birthday and hopefully edging to my 2 and a half stone award by then too.

well done everyone :) keep up your hard work. and dont lose heart if things got a bit tough, stick it out! :)

I lost 4.5lbs this week and got my 6.5 stone award! Taken me 20 weeks!!

Lost 1lb this week and finally got into my 10's! So happy :D Well done everyone else too!

Back