Monday weigh in

Rejoined 2 weeks ago. Lost 3.5lb first week and 5.5lb this week, got my half stone award :)
Wow ! Well done! I'd love to see your food and exercise diary to see if it'd work for me !
Fab x

2.5lb loss for me this week, got my 3.5stone award (now at 3st 9lb loss) plus slimmer of the week - Great considering that it's been my birthday today!

Laura_Cook said:
Lost another 3lbs on weigh in number 3 =]

I'm getting annoyed with the scales at my group because I started SW on the morning of 1st July but didn't weigh at group until 7pm at group on the 2nd July. I always come straight home after group and weigh on my WW digital scales, they're 100% accurate every week for my Sister in law who does WW and also weighs at her group. I always compare my total loss to my start weight and I've always lost more. I'm wondering if it's because the scales at home weigh in 1lbs 1.25lbs 1.5lbs 1.75lbs but the scales at group are 1lbs or 1.5lbs or 2lbs, no in betweens

Laura_Cook said:
I'm getting annoyed with the scales at my group because I started SW on the morning of 1st July but didn't weigh at group until 7pm at group on the 2nd July. I always come straight home after group and weigh on my WW digital scales, they're 100% accurate every week for my Sister in law who does WW and also weighs at her group. I always compare my total loss to my start weight and I've always lost more. I'm wondering if it's because the scales at home weigh in 1lbs 1.25lbs 1.5lbs 1.75lbs but the scales at group are 1lbs or 1.5lbs or 2lbs, no in betweens

Sorry worse slightly wrong....each weeks losses is slightly more on my home scales which takes my total loss higher than SW scales say. I know the scales doesn't match as one says I weigh more than the other but losses should be accurate as weighing at home straight after group each week. Confused!

Laura_Cook said:
Sorry worse slightly wrong....each weeks losses is slightly more on my home scales which takes my total loss higher than SW scales say. I know the scales doesn't match as one says I weigh more than the other but losses should be accurate as weighing at home straight after group each week. Confused!

Yeah could be because group scales are in larger increments.
Only answer though is to not weigh at home if it annoys you. Just go by group weigh in and know that if you've lost weight it will show, just not the 1/4lbs which I know I'd rather not bother about anyway, I'd be fretting too much over .25 of a lb!
The group scales are calibrated so they are accurate, they just don't weigh as precisely iyswim? Xx

Big Congratulations to all those with fantastic weight losses this week, we are seeing some truly inspirational numbers from all our lovely Monday WI's :grouphugg:
I lost another 1lb this week so I am happy with that slow and steady will still get me there just not quite as quick as I would like but I know it will stay off and that's just fine with me :)

Just found this thread. This week was my first weigh in and I lost 7.5lb. Got my half stone award and got slimmer of the month. So so pleased and this weeks aim is for that to still be off so I know it wasnt a fluke :eek:)

I got a card in the post yesterday from my consultant saying well done so far and I'm only 1lb off my club 10! I thought that was so nice of her and it has definitely kept me motivated to be good this weekend. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, I'd be so happy with one pound off!

I'm nervous about weighing today as had a bad few days, I havnt indulged calorie wise but what I have ate has been bad. Back on it today and fingers crossed I havnt done too much damage at WI this evening

Good luck today everyone. I am dreading it as wr had a BBQ yesterday and its all still lying in my tummy. Feel a lot heavier!

First weigh in and lost 4 lbs, so chuffed as I've eaten out loads and went over syns on Saturday! Plus I'm due on! This seems like something I can keep to x

I got a card in the post yesterday from my consultant saying well done so far and I'm only 1lb off my club 10! I thought that was so nice of her and it has definitely kept me motivated to be good this weekend. Fingers crossed for tomorrow, I'd be so happy with one pound off!

Good luck for the 1 lb, that was so nice of your consultant it's these kind of things that make for really good groups really supportive

Good Luck to everyone weighing in today

Back