Monday weigh in

I have just received an email off my consultant saying I have been nominated as one of the groups women of the year! Can't wait for Monday now :D xx

Well done!! Hope you win!

I was voted Woman of the Year in my group. It was lovely to know that I had inspired & supported others.

I got a lovely silver engraved pen stand as well as a certificate and some flowers. Also a sash like Miss World! lol!

I've had an awful week emotionally and a few cheeky WI doing the week have shown I've lost approx 7lbs, hoping after letting go a bit last night I've kept at least a few lbs of it off.
Good luck everyone.

May I join you all. Six weeks today I am going on holidays and would love to get into the 9's by then so 8lb (if not more) to go. Foodwise I can be very good. Its the wine in the evening as a stress buster that ruins it for me. Now need to get my head together and lose this weight. I went for an hours walk yesterday and hoping I can push myself to go again a little later. Good luck to you all for the coming week!!!!

Hi everyone :) am joining a SW group tonight so hoped I could join you lovely people as a Monday weigher?? Will be back later with official start weight :D x

3 lb off for me today. So so pleased as I got my 1stone award :D

Morning all.

2lb off this week.

Leaves me 3lb away from 6 stone. So, in theory, could be there next week although my body seems to have an inbuilt suspense mechanism where it drags these things out as long as possible. So 6 stone by the end of September then. Probably.

Ok I really need to get my a$$ in gear! Was down .5lb. Didnt stick to plan at all this week and walked about 25km this week so i can only imagine the damage if I hadnt walked! I ate out (fast food), lots of cappucinos, panini at a kids party, and obviously the wine, but I am not giving that up!!!
Welcome to the newcomers. It does work if you stick to it!

Got my weigh in today at 5.30 , havin a few iffy weeks and last week had my first gain of 1/2 pound (lost 27lb in total) so really hoping I loose at least a couple of pounds and get my 2 stone award ... Fingers crossed !!

Fingers crossed johnwoz! I stayed the same this week, not quite sure why but trying to just keep my head up and move on! Good luck for weigh in tonight x

I have my weigh-in in 90 minutes. Excited and nervous. My scale at home is showing a 5lbs loss, but I am aimed for 3lbs this week and if I get 3lbs I will be happy. If I get 5lbs I will be ecstatic!

Well done to those who have had had a loss this week! Chin up to the people that had a gain, this is a new week, forget about last week! And good luck to those who still need to weigh-in!

Hi everyone, not been here for a while.

Had a WI break from two weeks but managed to loose 4.5lbs! Total loss 32.5lbs! Only 2.5lbs to my next award of 2 and half stone!

Back