Monday weigh in

I lost 4.5lbs this week. I am over the moon happy with that and I was slimmer of the week for the second week in a row.

.5 on for me and I didn't get woman of the year 2012 for my group either, lost out by 1 vote! I am happy that the other lady won, she is lovely and has done ever so well. I feel honoured that I was a runner up for it! :rolleyes:

Lost 5.5lbs this week and got my 7 stone award :D

2lbs off for me tonight, very happy after my weekend!!!

In shock. I had totally set myself up for a gain this week as I had a big night out sat night, for a meal then drinking & dancing (every bar we were in had no diet lemonade, so was on full fat with my JD) I then had a McDonalds for brekkie :crazy: BUT I lost 1.5lb! YAY!!!! HAHA. Oh well off on my hols tomor for 2 weeks, with a wedding & a couple of parties involved in that so no doubt I will have a gain at my next weigh in LOL! Oh well will be worth it :D Well done all for loses & sts. xxx

A big congratulations to all those with amazing losses this week and all those with new awards
:wow::winner::wow:

Hi
I'm new to this site.
Been doing Slimming World since New Year 2012, and have lost 1.5 stone so far.
I've not been to group for 3 weeks due to holidays etc... and did put 5lb on over those weeks. But back on it now. A bit half hearted last week - but lost 1lb - so that's a good start.
Back on it yesterday with a vengeance... ha ha! Have planned my weeks menu and fingers crossed.
I don't really know how much I want to lose... will keep going until I'm happy I think.
Will see what weigh in brings on Monday. Have a good week everyone.

Brill Paver !
I lost 1.5 lb this week so got my half stone award as I have lost 8lbs !

Another 4.5 lbs down this week! Very happy indeed! Half stone award achieved this week, and gunning for 1 stone award next week! Smaller pants here we come!!!

I lost 2.5lbs today giving me my first half stone in two weeks! I've never done that before :D To top that, I won joint SOTW and won the raffle! Treated myself with a wet walk in the woods!lol

Back