Monday weigh in

3.5 off! Into the 15s finally, and 1lb away from 4 stone. Rifling through the recipes in the mag now, yum! Feeling fabulous and looking forward to getting that coveted shiny next week :)

Well done everyone, great losses.

I gained 2lb this week but I was expecting more. It was TOTM and was away all weekend with lots of food and drink. Back on track now so hope to lose it again next week ;)

4 pounds off for me tonight, just .5 away from my 1.5 stone! Proves that the gym works really!!

Hi, newbie to the site here, and pretty new to SW too:)

It was my 3rd WI this week and I managed to lose 2.5lbs, which meant I got my 1/2 stone shiney sticker .. woo-hoo :)

2lbs off this week - need one more pesky 1lb for my 4stone but go on holiday on Saturday so not holding out much hope for getting it in the next couple of weeks xxx

good work every1. every1 working hard and loosing well.

i got 5.5lb this week. thats 22lb in 6 weeks, got my one and a half stone award, slimmer of the week for a fourth time and slimmer of the month. im aiming for my club 10 for the end of october, but its only 12lb away.

Lost 2.5lb today gaining my 2 stone award slimmer of week and month so very chuffed , 2.5lb off my 10% target

good work John, feels good doesnt it. keep up the work this week and you can have that 10% target next week. i'll be looking forward to seeing you get it

good work every1. every1 working hard and loosing well.

i got 5.5lb this week. thats 22lb in 6 weeks, got my one and a half stone award, slimmer of the week for a fourth time and slimmer of the month. im aiming for my club 10 for the end of october, but its only 12lb away.

good work John, feels good doesnt it. keep up the work this week and you can have that 10% target next week. i'll be looking forward to seeing you get it

Congrats to both of you!

Well done to everyone this week, some fab losses! Hopefully you will inspire me to keep going, I know it can work! I sts again this week and was really hoping for a loss. Got to look on the bright side, still a stone lighter than when I started :)

As of this week I am a Monday weigher as I have college on a Tuesday when my original class was. I've lost 6lb so far (first week) but I've had a bit of a nightmare week so far (eat out once already and once again tonight - eek!) so I'm hoping against hope for good weigh in!

lost 1 and half..not bad xx but weigh in was moved from the monday to wed..so next week be shorter

Big congratulations to all our losers this week

I am over the moon this week I lost 3 1/2 lbs which is the highest amount I have ever lost and it gave me my 1 stone award
:stickdance::stickdance::stickdance::stickdance:Happy dancing my way to next WI

I've been unable to go to group the last two weeks, I've also been on holiday eating calorific foods but I weighed Tuesday and I've put on just under 1lb so I'm happy with that. I'm back on plan and aiming for a loss this week and a better loss the next week. Well done everyone who has lost and maintained

Back