Monday weigh in

I normally weigh of a Monday but went tues this week. 2lb off which I was pleased with. 31.5lb all together which I'm pleased with. Gotta b really goo this week as only 6day week :-/

Hi all! I've been going to slimming world since march and have so far lost 5stone 5 1/2pounds! I got to 5 and a half stone about a month ago and fluctuated every week since, gaining a few and loosing 1 or 2! I had 4 pounds on Monday last week which really annoyed me, so I was very shocked to go this Monday and have lost 7 pounds this week!! I never really had a target, in my head I thought I need to loose about 5 stone. I am now 11.8 and this week my consultant ask me for my target, I said 6stone! I have a trip at the end of the month and just 8 1/2 pounds to target!! Need to keep my self motivated and shifts few more this week!
Everyone's doing so well, SW really is amazing!

Lost 1.5lbs this week, so on target for my 1 stone loss for Xmas, and maybe a bit more too.

Can't believe it!!! I've lost 5 and a half pounds tonight, bringing me to 3 stone 2lbs lost in the 20 weeks since i've joined slimming world, my 3 stone award, and a total of 4 stone 9lbs lost since I had my son Jack 28 weeks ago!! Only 13lbs to go to the initial target of 11 and a half stone that I set myself, which I'm aiming for for christmas and then i'll lower it another stone to my final target of ten and a half stone. Can't believe how much weight i've lost in such a small amount of time! So happy!!!

And to top it all off.... I won 'Miss Slinky 2012' for my group! :) xx

I lost 1 1/2lbs last night, so chuffed!!!!! That's 9 1/2lbs in 3 weeks, bring on target!!!

Plus I was voted Miss Slinky in group too!!!!!

All in all a good night!

Hi all, I lost 1.5lbs this week, very happy given I went to Frankie & Benny's for my birthday meal, and was expecting to maintain at best. Almost down into the 13 stone range now, and my next half stone award is 2.5lbs away, which I would love to get, but after losing 6st 4.5lbs, my weight loss has slowed down a lot, and I only tend to average a lb a week. Would love to get it by the end of the month though

Lost 3lbs this week. Got my 4 stone award and sow. Im also into my next stone bracket yay!

Hi everyone, I had such a bad couple of weeks, where I had done nothin wrong, counted my syns ect and still put on 1.5lbs one week and .5lb the other week, most annoying! This weeks went to pizza express, drank wine ate crap for most the week and I lost 6.5lbs... My body is odd! .5lbs away from 3 stone and 8.5lbs away from my Xmas target! Very happy indeed and am trying to keep the momentum for this week! Have a fab week!!!

Lost 1/2lb this week and chuffed as I ate way too many free foods and hardly any superfree's!! Bring on the veg this week!! 7.5lbs left to go to target!!

Back