Monday weigh in

eugh - I read of so many people losing half a stone in week one it makes me really depressed that I only lost 2.5 lbs - which i know is still a loss and still a step in the right direction and 2.5 is awesome and everything that everyone says but. meh. disappointed still - hoping for a similar or better loss this week, but we went out to wagamamas on friday night so i'm not exactly going to have had a stunning loss..finger crossed for tomorrow

good luck to everyone

Dont feel down about that. A friend of mine lost the same forst week but regularly gets 4lb losses no when others have settled to 1/2

Dont feel down about that. A friend of mine lost the same forst week but regularly gets 4lb losses no when others have settled to 1/2

Thanks, I had lost 4.5 yesterday which got me my half stone award and slimmer of the week :D

Only 1 1/4 lbs this week, but hay it's still a loss. Had a feeling it would happen this week. Last week I was 10 st 1 1/2 lbs and I just knew that I would be just off going to the 9 stone something weight. And it has, it's teased me lol. So as long as I don't put on this week, no reason as to why I should, then next week my weight will begin with a 9 - which it hasn't done since I was about 21!

Im -3 lbs this week :) i thought i gained so this is great! Woop and my 1 and a half stone award

Only lost 1.5 :( thought for sure it would be more especially since I was super poorly on Friday and ate practically nothing.

Miffed.

haven't been to group for 3 weeks due to uni interview etc. i know i've gained... not looking forward to 7pm :(

1.5lbs off! :)

14.jpg

Woo hoo :) I've lost a total of 15.5lbs :)

Last night I lost 2.5lbs so I'm dead chuffed, although my sister and brother-in-law were surprised because I've been doing exercise classes every day, but I'm still happy with that result :D

Two off for me this week. Its coming off slowly but at least I am still losing. Hoping for three this week...... Crosses fingers

Back