Monday weigh in

Remembered to weigh myself this morning. 2 1/4 lbs off!! Chuffed with that!

Hiya y'all

Just wanted to say hello as I'll be weighing in here weekly.(Scared)

I've done SW before - but from home and with very limited success as I just didn't have the support I think I need. I had never been to classes before - so made my first class with my 13 year old daughter on Monday. I'd never done any kind of diet class before so this was quite a big thing for me and I've always just tried to do it on my own.(Fail.)

I've got a long way to go but I really like this forum and people are always really supportive. Here we go.:0)

I was ther at the beginning of December potato girl. Weighed in at class this morning and lost 3.5lbs, got SOTW and got my 3 stone award. You can do it. Just take each half stone at a time and they'll soon mount up. x

I was ther at the beginning of December potato girl. Weighed in at class this morning and lost 3.5lbs, got SOTW and got my 3 stone award. You can do it. Just take each half stone at a time and they'll soon mount up. x

Aw thanks for this Dee- I really appreciate it. Just had a look at your stats and you started off in a similar place to me. You have done so well!!!

I would have been weighing in tonight but the leisure centre is closed because of the BH so my class is meeting on Wed evening. I am soooooo nervous. I've been on plan all week - written everything down - not been hungry - but just don't feel like I've lost anything. Will die if I haven't.

Mind you - when I've calorie counted before I've been starving and I think I'm just associating that feeling of "hungry" with losing weight so I dearly hope SW works for me as I feel so in control.

2 off for me :)

Well done on your losses everyone! I have STS this week and know why but its straight back on plan for me from tomorrow!

Hiya y'all

Just wanted to say hello as I'll be weighing in here weekly.(Scared)

I've done SW before - but from home and with very limited success as I just didn't have the support I think I need. I had never been to classes before - so made my first class with my 13 year old daughter on Monday. I'd never done any kind of diet class before so this was quite a big thing for me and I've always just tried to do it on my own.(Fail.)

I've got a long way to go but I really like this forum and people are always really supportive. Here we go.:0)

Woo!! Come on hun you can do it! :) keep smiling x

Hi can I join you in here, was weighing in on a Wed but changed to a Monday class because my consultant was leaving the Wed one and I wanted to follow her. So I had a weigh in last night after 5 days as it was first week of changing and lost 1/2lb bit disappointed as I was really good since Wed but I'm on some antibiotics atm and they are making me retain water like *******!

Back