Monday weigh in

It was my first weigh in on Monday too and I lost 8lbs! I was really shocked! Set myself far big a target this week though.... I need to get on the wii fit!
Well done to all others who lost/maintained/tried their hardest! :D

Tarnbop x

Ps. How do I get the sticker on my signature?!

It was my first weigh in on Monday too and I lost 8lbs! I was really shocked! Set myself far big a target this week though.... I need to get on the wii fit!
Well done to all others who lost/maintained/tried their hardest! :D

Tarnbop x

Ps. How do I get the sticker on my signature?!

well done that's amazing x

Few newbies this week, welcome and good luck to you. Can't wait to hear how you all do on Monday!! I only have 2 more weigh ins till my holiday I have 4lbs to get my 2stone sticker!!! Trying so hard to do this xxx

Well done everyone .. I'm new to Slimming World I'm doing it from home and started on Monday . Fingers crossed

Good luck with it! I have a lot of respect for all that are doing any slimming programme, but specifically from home! Hope it all goes well :)

Tarnbop x

Ladies, I joined a new group closer to work and am now a Tuesday weigher! Will still be checking in on your amazing results though! Good luck newbies! SW is amazing, stick to it regardless of weekly results xx

Good luck at your be group make sure u check in every now and then to let us know how your getting on xx

I weighed in today and lost 1lb. I too have had to mo d my meeting due to shifts so will weigh on Thursdays but I'll pop by to see you all. Good luck xx

I weighed in today and lost 1lb. I too have had to mo d my meeting due to shifts so will weigh on Thursdays but I'll pop by to see you all. Good luck xx

Oh no where's all our Monday group going lol... Ok cookie good luck xx

Hi all,

I would love to join as I am weighed in at slimming world every Monday evening, I think other people's loses and tips will definitely inspire me.

I will weigh in with you all tomorrow night :) and good luck

Hi all,

I would love to join as I am weighed in at slimming world every Monday evening, I think other people's loses and tips will definitely inspire me.

I will weigh in with you all tomorrow night :) and good luck

Good luck . I weigh in tomorrow morning at home it's my first week . I go on holiday though on Wednesday so will fully get into it on my return

Can I join in please? Am starting back at group tomorrow and dreading my start weight as I weigh in in the morning sans clothes lol (every lb counts)
Fingers crossed it goes well x

First weigh In and I lost 2lb hubby lost 3lb not bad considering I didn't follow it completely over the weekend and ate alot of things I shouldn't of. Holiday Wednesday so no weigh in next week x

I can feel my first gain coming on tonight, not been 100% and its star week...feel rubbish good luck to everyone weighing today x

First weigh In and I lost 2lb hubby lost 3lb not bad considering I didn't follow it completely over the weekend and ate alot of things I shouldn't of. Holiday Wednesday so no weigh in next week x

Congratulations to you both! Imagine what you can do if you followed it completely!
Have a lovely holiday.

Tarnbop x

Back