Monday weigh in

Well just been weighed was dreading it to be fair, on own scales I'd put 7lb on.. Was gutted but thought hey ho back on it !!!! and back to group.. !!! Stood on them looked down and a gain of only 3lb.... Brilliant well chuffed of that... and not even counted syns or anything this week ... Get in there !!!!
Good luck everyone xx

do you do cheat night after weigh? yeah i probs should but if ive gone to 24stone ill be horrified! im getting 100% back on plan 2nd of Jan which gives me 4days to lose some weight! how do you think youll have done? Starting afresh!

I don't normally but I have this horrible feeling about tonight... There's so much nice stuff in the house that I fancy at the minute... Christmas pudding & custard, Yule log, Christmas cake, biscuits. Chocolate ... & I'd love a takeaway! Dunno whether to just get it outta my system tonight & start tomoro again...

I don't normally but I have this horrible feeling about tonight... There's so much nice stuff in the house that I fancy at the minute... Christmas pudding & custard, Yule log, Christmas cake, biscuits. Chocolate ... & I'd love a takeaway! Dunno whether to just get it outta my system tonight & start tomoro again...

aw see i always have a cheat night after weigh in! haha it depends weather you have your cheat tonight, and itll make everything less you tempting to you, or if you have it tonight and then it makes you want rubbish for the rest of the week? x

Betty x

aw see i always have a cheat night after weigh in! haha it depends weather you have your cheat tonight, and itll make everything less you tempting to you, or if you have it tonight and then it makes you want rubbish for the rest of the week? x Betty x

I was hoping I could get it out of the way today sand maybe tomoro night as we are heading out for dinner!

I have to say though... I'm AMAZED!! Weighed in & a gain of just 1lb!!! I ate all around me but from Saturday lunch time I've tried to be good! Mushy pea curry and veg soup- still had a few pieces of cake etc but when my husband landed home with veggie kebab on naan and a chip last night , I just had soup... Nearly killed me lol!

Just sitting down to half chips, half rice & curry sauce with cheese- SW style, so actifry chips, brown rice & mushy pea curry!

(Christmas pudding for desert though!)

really hope the scales r as good to you too! Anything nice planned for tonight?

just been weighed! 7 and a half pounds on!was expecting that as havnt had a proper meal since christmas eve! determined to get it off next week! xx

Betty x

I was hoping I could get it out of the way today sand maybe tomoro night as we are heading out for dinner!

I have to say though... I'm AMAZED!! Weighed in & a gain of just 1lb!!! I ate all around me but from Saturday lunch time I've tried to be good! Mushy pea curry and veg soup- still had a few pieces of cake etc but when my husband landed home with veggie kebab on naan and a chip last night , I just had soup... Nearly killed me lol!

Just sitting down to half chips, half rice & curry sauce with cheese- SW style, so actifry chips, brown rice & mushy pea curry!

(Christmas pudding for desert though!)

really hope the scales r as good to you too! Anything nice planned for tonight?

WELL DONE!!! thats lovely, especially with it been Christmas! ooooo, that sounds yummy! ive got weighed and put on 7 and a half pounds, what do you expect when all ive been eating is pizza, chocolate, mcdees and subways! Going to have some crisps and a london pizza tonight then thats it! hopefully get three off next week! what are you aiming for next week?

Betty x

Aww well - u enjoyed it so that's acceptable - and u know u can shift it - so enjoy ur dinner tonight! I'm hoping for 3 off next week but with two days of bad food ahead if be happy with 2 off! Gonna try so hard though! If you haven't eaten anything but those foods then you could easily see a lot more off next week as your body takes longer processing 'rubbish' and retains fluid to assist... So maybe it'll be easier to shift that you think! I had a couple of days with lots of soup & curry amongst the sweet stuff so I'm assuming that has helped my body restore some normality!

I bought the wee syn free branded food book tonight so that's my bedtime reading! :0)

London pizza - is that a chain? Sounds good ...

Aww well - u enjoyed it so that's acceptable - and u know u can shift it - so enjoy ur dinner tonight! I'm hoping for 3 off next week but with two days of bad food ahead if be happy with 2 off! Gonna try so hard though! If you haven't eaten anything but those foods then you could easily see a lot more off next week as your body takes longer processing 'rubbish' and retains fluid to assist... So maybe it'll be easier to shift that you think! I had a couple of days with lots of soup & curry amongst the sweet stuff so I'm assuming that has helped my body restore some normality!

I bought the wee syn free branded food book tonight so that's my bedtime reading! :0)

London pizza - is that a chain? Sounds good ...

i did indeed! i also dont drinknoften and had a few drinks at christmas so that doesnt help!
do you make your own soups and curries?
noo a london pizza is just a pizza with chips on top! haha very common around here along with parmos!

Betty x

Hello
Newbie to this forum!! :)
My 11th weigh in tonight and I lost a pound!!! That's 2st 4lb so far!!! :)
And Slimmer of the week for the last 3 weeks AND slimmer of the month every month I've been a member!! (I'm pretty sure the rest of my group hate me right now!!)

Oh I hadn't heard of that! Or parmos! Googled it and it says if I love cheese & chicken/pork I'd love it! So I guess I would! Over in Northern Ireland we get curry chips with cheese or gravy chip with cheese!!! :D

I make my own! Soup to me means a saucepan full of any veg , black pepper and then topped up with water & 2 stock cubes, boil til cooked and blend! I sometimes have about 1/3 potatoes if it's just a few veg! 2 butternut squash and 6 spuds is yummy! I see it as an easy way to get lots of veg into me! I love brocolli cauliflower & potato too! This weeks is ok but not the best- just a lazy one- a bag of carrot & turnip pre diced and two root veg prediced bags!

Hello Newbie to this forum!! :) My 11th weigh in tonight and I lost a pound!!! That's 2st 4lb so far!!! :) And Slimmer of the week for the last 3 weeks AND slimmer of the month every month I've been a member!! (I'm pretty sure the rest of my group hate me right now!!)

Welcome & congrats! A loss over Christmas week is an amazing achievement :D you've done brilliantly over the past two months, you must feel fab!!

Oh I hadn't heard of that! Or parmos! Googled it and it says if I love cheese & chicken/pork I'd love it! So I guess I would! Over in Northern Ireland we get curry chips with cheese or gravy chip with cheese!!! :D

i could go with gravy chips and cheese! haha theres an amazing slimming world recipie for parmos if you fancy trying one?! its deeeliscoous but i always need garlic sauce with mine!
ive never got into making my own soups! though i love butternut squash soups! i need to get back into using a slow cooker again. its always lazy days in winter!

Betty x

i could go with gravy chips and cheese! haha theres an amazing slimming world recipie for parmos if you fancy trying one?! its deeeliscoous but i always need garlic sauce with mine! ive never got into making my own soups! though i love butternut squash soups! i need to get back into using a slow cooker again. its always lazy days in winter! Betty x

Definitely - will have to try that!!!

Do you like beans? Chilli? Slow cooker is amazing for that and makes enough for bout 4 days dinner for us and even my 16mth old eats it!

Definitely - will have to try that!!!

Do you like beans? Chilli? Slow cooker is amazing for that and makes enough for bout 4 days dinner for us and even my 16mth old eats it!

ill write it out over the weekend for you to try!
i like beans but dont like spicy stuff which is a nightmare and spicy stuff helps weight loss!
slow cooker is amazing but me and my boyfriend eat it all in one sitting as we always have mahhhosive portions! thats what i love about sw, you can eat as much free stuff as you want! no limitaions haha

Betty x

Hello
Newbie to this forum!! :)
My 11th weigh in tonight and I lost a pound!!! That's 2st 4lb so far!!! :)
And Slimmer of the week for the last 3 weeks AND slimmer of the month every month I've been a member!! (I'm pretty sure the rest of my group hate me right now!!)

That's amazing, well done you!

You could make the chilli very mild- and if you ate this chilli in one portion I'd eat my hat!! We eat ridiculous portions too!
it includes...
2 tins baked beans
2 tins butter beans
2 tins kidney beans
1 tin refried beans
1 tin taco beans (tesco, optional)
1 bag diced frozen onions
1 bag diced frozen peppers
1/2 bag diced frozen mushrooms
1 carton passata
Paprika
Garlic
Chilli
1hr on high
7-8hrs (I do it overnight) on low
Then it thickens as it cools!

We have it with baked spuds/ brown rice/ pasta or I make it into lasagne!

You could make the chilli very mild- and if you ate this chilli in one portion I'd eat my hat!! We eat ridiculous portions too!
it includes...
2 tins baked beans
2 tins butter beans
2 tins kidney beans
1 tin refried beans
1 tin taco beans (tesco, optional)
1 bag diced frozen onions
1 bag diced frozen peppers
1/2 bag diced frozen mushrooms
1 carton passata
Paprika
Garlic
Chilli
1hr on high
7-8hrs (I do it overnight) on low
Then it thickens as it cools!

We have it with baked spuds/ brown rice/ pasta or I make it into lasagne!

bloody hell!!! haha thats a very big portion!! thanks for that!
im.actually thinking of making lasagne for new years day xxx

Betty x

Back