Monday weigh in

I'm a Monday weigher too ... Lost 1.5lb yesterday bringing me to 2.5lb

Fell off the rails so it nice to be back in the minus pounds

I lost 1.5lb this week, I need another 1.5lb next week to get my first half stone award, so that's what I'm aiming for, I'd better be careful with the Easter eggs, lol! :)

Woo hoo another 2 1/2lbs off! xx
Hope everyone has had a good week
Does anyone else feel that sometimes "I can't possibly loose weight this week I seem to have eaten a lot" and then you step on the scales and the proof is there that the plan works xx

Hi guys do you mind if I join you??
Today is my first day so no weight loss to share but my start weight is 13st 3 and half lb
Claire x

Another 1 1/2lb off and into the next stone bracket-yey!!:D

1lb ON for me... I knew I shouldn't have eaten that Easter egg, lol! 2.5lb to go until my half stone award now!

Dreading tomorrow... Good luck everyone

Snap! I started online 7th April, did fab with 7lb loss 1st week and then came school hols.:( A week in Disneyland Paris and I only put 0.5lb on which was fab (putting it down to all walking). Yesterday & today tho I have eaten all the wrong things so expecting more of a gain..... but Monday is a new start and were all back to work & school.
Slimming world head is def going to be back on. Good luck all tomorrow :thumbup:

I cant make it to group today so have weighed at home. 2lb gain but I am quite happy with that. Had a lovely 9 days away and ate whatever I fancied.
Back on plan today. Will get kids to school then do my meal plan. Hopefully it will have gone by next week.
Good luck to everyone.

Ive had a 3lb gain. Not suprised due to the rubbish ate over the weekend and last week.
Back on it today and have 12 weeks till summer hols. I can do this

Hi chaps. I'm rejoining SW after a few years and have my very first meeting & weigh-in at my new club tonight. Stupidly, I'm a little bit nervous! Excited, however, to get started and do my weekly, SW Friendly shop afterwards. I've no idea how much, if anything, has changed since 2008 when I was last with the programme, but if it still means I can eat as many syn-free chips as I like, I'll be happy! PLEASE don't tell me that's changed! Looking forward to posting here every Monday and hope that I can stick to it and reach my target by the end of the year.

Back