Monday weigh in

Hi Minnie mouse. No def have ur syns cos u won't loose weight if u cut them out. U can have 5-15 a day & I find putting a cap on it helps. I aim for 10 & under each day. The weight will come off with 100% staying on plan. Are u doing sw at home online or attending class

Hi vickaroo I thought I replied I'm new to tries so sorry if I am repeating myself. I'm going to meetings but the last three weeks I haven't stayed as I'm far too embarrassed when the weigh ins are read out for all to hear!

Hi Minnie mouse.
I don't if it's diff in UK but ur weight is not read out in class. If u lost weight ur consultant will call out how much to congratulate I. If u put up weight ur consultant will not yell the class this. This is how classes work here. The aim us not to embarrass people but if they have a bad week you can get help from the class. Stay for class 1 week n see Wat u think. I think they are great n would be lost without mine

Hi,

Yes I should stay - I will do next week... I weighed myself at home as today is my weigh in day, and I have stayed the same... I'm happy but I don't trust my scales!
At the meeting I go to gains and losses are read aloud!! Oh the shame

At ours it's only losses & if u have a bad week the consultant calls out your overall weight loss since u started. Maybe bring this up with your consultant

Yes, I suggest you chat to your consultant. They won't want you to feel embarrassed. If you stay you'll see that people do sometimes put on a little, it happens to us all. Please don't feel it's something shameful, it's only a number.

Hi. Restarted 2 Mondays ago so weigh in number 2 in a day. Had a tough week as hubby's birthday was monday, father in laws 70th was today and tomorrow I have a long booked afternoon tea. Done my best on every other day so will have to try not to be angry monday when I weigh!! Here to support and get some inspiration! Will report back monday - good luck everyone! Ps I weigh at home

0.5 on but this week was always going to be really hard. I'm out of the office 3 days this week so need to pack up those lunches and plan dinners. Hope everyone does well this week - from now I am on it!!

My weigh in is tonight and after 0.5 gains without obvious reasons I'm praying for a loss tonight!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well been away for two weeks on hol's, weighed in this morning my scales showed 6lb gain but slimming worlds say 3lb gained, to be honest, well chuffed of that !!!!!'

A little pound off for me, but it's taken me into the next stone zone, so I'm happy. :)

Well done on everyone's losses and good luck to anyone still to weigh in.
1.5lb off for me this week which is great but would really like to aim for 2lbs a week if possible!

after 4 weeks off and a house move 4.5lbs on for me eeeeek!!!

oh well tomorrow is another day! and my holiday is getting ever closer so feeling focused! determined to lose 2lbs next week.

Back