Monday weigh in

Congratulations :)

I just rejoined on the 5th, first weigh in I lost 10lbs, hopefully tomorrow's weigh in is 4lbs so I can get my 1 stone award!

Well done :thumbup:
My weigh in is this evening. After a disappointing half pound down last week am hoping for bit more this week. Good luck everyone else

Last edited:
Well done :thumbup:
My weigh in is this evening. After a disappointing half pound down last wwwk am hoping for bit more this week. Good luck everyone else

Mine too. I'm scared, I feel so bloated today and I'm worried I might have gained.

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mine too. I'm scared, I feel so bloated today and I'm worried I might have gained. Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I feel exactly the same, fingers crossed the scales are kind to us

I've been on track all week bar on Saturday when i had a kiddies party. I didn't go over board. Had 4 quarter sandwiches mainly egg and salad. Had medium slice of cake and 1 small rice krispie bun. If that hinders all my hard work i give up!

Last edited:
Another 2lb off for me. Wish I hadnt give in to wine and 2 bbqs over the weekend :mad:
But its coming off slowly and fingers crossed I can keep loosing. I have 8 and a bit weeks til hols and really want to try and loose 1st :eek:

Sent from my GT-I8160 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Like our consultant says,it's better to have a social life and lose steadily than be a misery and lose loads and lose your friends! 2lb is a great loss, be proud of yourself.

Like our consultant says,it's better to have a social life and lose steadily than be a misery and lose loads and lose your friends! 2lb is a great loss, be proud of yourself.

Yes, Thats how I feel really. The weather was far too nice to miss out. Lots of superfree this week I think:)

Another 2lb off for me. Wish I hadnt give in to wine and 2 bbqs over the weekend :mad:
But its coming off slowly and fingers crossed I can keep loosing. I have 8 and a bit weeks til hols and really want to try and loose 1st :eek:

2lbs is a great amount, especially if you've lapsed. I'd be very happy with that every week. That's over a stone every 2 months.

2 lbs is really great after 2 bbqs and wine. There's a pattern to my weight loss and it's just the way my body goes. Plus it's star week for me this week.i know in myself I've had a good week and that's all i can do

2 lbs is really great after 2 bbqs and wine. There's a pattern to my weight loss and it's just the way my body goes. Plus it's star week for me this week.i know in myself I've had a good week and that's all i can do

This might be a silly question, but what is a star week? They keep talking about it in group and I haven't a clue

Sent from my C1905 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back