Monday weigh in

4lbs off and slimmer of the week. So happy!

Think I need a slap, weighed today and lost half a pound - so why aren't I happy?

I didn't think I'd lost anything this week (from weighing at home) but several people today had commented that I looked like I'd lost loads and my clothes felt much looser so I guess I hoped for a different reading

1.5lbs gone this week :)

For those unhappy with the number on the scales please don't get too disheartened - focus on your measurements too and how clothes are fitting etc. You WILL get there!!

0.5 off for me

Lost 1lb this week....I'm starting to think I should go back to ww as I think I have too much freedom on this diet

Maybe you just need to tweak it a bit, add more superfree or something, but you are losing at a healthy rate and losing week on week is not easy. Just think how much you could lose by Christmas if you keep going at 1-2 lbs a week. Stick with it, post up a food diary if you are worried, someone might be able to point out if you need to make any changes. Best of luck!

I'll have to leave you soon :(

My group is changing, I either have to combine with another group and have a new consultant or change to my consultants Tuesday group.

I can't face a new consultant so moving to Tuesday's. I'll be here the rest of the month though :)

Lost 1lb this week.

I know it's Thursday but I missed Monday weigh in! 1.5lbs off which is not bad at all as I was away Fridays-Tuesday at my parents. :)

Its hard when you're away, you've done really well to lose anything!

Thanks, I'm pretty pleased. Hoping for a lb off Monday but we'll see. Hubby's birthday boozey BBQ today so somewhat doomed! Will try to keep food OK and being flexible but drinking gin!

Ah, enjoy yourself!

I've been quite moderate, good food, gin and ginger beer rather than wine/cider so fingers crossed the damage isn't too bad.

I'll keep them crossed for you! I think I need a miracle this week, scales only showing a 1/2lb loss so far. Ah well, its my own fault being a greedy pig after last weigh in...

Starting to get the WI fear. Arghhh!

I'm weighing in tomorrow night, very nervous I've only got 2lb for my 5st award, and I really want it!! Just before my holiday I was a lb away.
Have been SW baking today too....
Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm weighing in tomorrow night, very nervous I've only got 2lb for my 5st award, and I really want it!! Just before my holiday I was a lb away. Have been SW baking today too.... Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ooo tell me more about SW baking! I'm such a baking fiend and that's what I miss the most while on this SW lark!

Well I made half syn cake but put white chocolate options indulgence in it to make it 5.5 syns for whole cake!! Gorgeous!!

Then I tweaked my SW brownies recipe into raspberry cheesecake brownies which are heavenly!!!! Got to tweak the cooking time but will post the recipe when I have (next weekend) they worked out at 1 1/2 syns and are a good size!!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 4.5lb this week, giving me my 2st award. :) Good luck for weigh-in today everyone. x

Back