Monday weigh in

I gained a pound. I stayed 100% to plan and exercised 3 times last week. My personal trainer says it's due to muscle damage causing water retention. I hope he's right because I'm pretty gutted!

I gained a pound. I stayed 100% to plan and exercised 3 times last week. My personal trainer says it's due to muscle damage causing water retention. I hope he's right because I'm pretty gutted!

He's most likely right, especially if your workouts were particularly strenuous or your muscles were aching the next day. It's pretty common and if you want to read up on it, Google "DOMS weight gain". Keep up the exercise and it'll get better and you'll soon see fantastic results xx

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Ahh thanks for that miss_taken, I feel a lot less upset about it now!

I gained 2.5 this week, but it was expected. Hoping to have a few good weeks now until my birthday coz I'm up and down like a yo-yo lately!

Well done girls

I lost 1lb - so under the 10stone mark (though it was wobbling between 10st 0 and 9st 13.5 so it must have been only just!

Put on half!!!!!
The only off plan thing I ate was a teeny tiny bit of cake which I counted as all my syns. :(
I think I may not be eating enough, so that's my plan for this week!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using MiniMins.com mobile app

A good week for me 3.8lb off

Hi everyone! Hopefully it's all right that I join you with my own Monday morning weigh ins. :) I just started last Monday, after doing the plan on and off for the last three years, and I'm excited to get back on track. I'm not attending classes so I'm hopeful that if I have a nice little support group here and with my family that I'll be able to shed the unwanted weight. Hopefully you've all had a wonderful week. :D

Well, I didn't do too badly this week! My weight has fluctuated throughout the week, I admit that I'm a serial weight-checker, but as of this morning I've lost 6lbs! So happy with those results for my first week. :) I really hope that you've all had a great week and that your weigh in goes well!

1lb off for me this week.

Sts for me this week, not too bad since I had a 4lb loss on Thursday (late weigh in) and it was my 30th birthday party over the weekend.

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Can i join in with your Monday weigh in!

Monday is best weigh in day for me as it helps keep me motivated at weekend! Doing it alone for now but when I do join a group it's probably going to be a Tuesday

This is my first official week back on SW so looking forward to first weigh in next Monday

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back