Lose 5st -DONE
Get Club25/Lose 5.5st - DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 - DONE
Lose 6st - DONE
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -
Get Club40 -
Get into Normal BMI category-

Today was my 2nd weigh in. My first was STS due to pigging out on biscuits and going over my syns!

This week -2.5lbs which I was happy about. Though the leader brought new scales with her and a lot of people were getting results they didn't quite expect (not as much loss) and I know that on my home scales I lost almost 4lb this week. But hey.

Didn't weigh last week I met my interim target a fortnight ago so had a week off but back on it now and weighed tonight and had lost 1.5lb - surprised me as didn't think I'd lost anything

2lbs off this week, shocked here!

I didn't get a chance to weigh in on Monday but after a week of writing everything down and totalling the syns to get myself back on track I consumed a whopping 144 syns from Tuesday to Sunday last week....

albeit a bit of an experiment as ive been off base with my snacking for a while I decided last week to write everything down and total it at the end of the week. I never used to be this glutenous before :( I was strict never had it never wanted it and this last year to six months have been awful ive gained nearly a stone back after loosing 2.1/2 st.

anyway I weighed this morning and I had gained a pound not suprising really. onwards and upwards im continuing to write down this week but making better decisions if I want the syn or not. fingers crossed it shows this week on the scales

Morning Ladies

I weigh at home and my weight loss for week two is

3lb !!!!

so chuffed proves writing a food diary keeping track of the syns works :)

Sarah

Well done Sarah.

Had my first weigh in from home this morning and I've lost 2lbs this week, really pleased with that! Got my club 10 too, yay!

Back