Monday weigh in

Such fab losses - well done!! Sadly I had a gain of 1lb this week :( Determined to have it off & more for next week though.

Have a great week everyone.

1lb on for me this week although we had a heavy weekend so was expected

How's everyones week going? Looking forward to weigh in on Monday? :D

I weigh every day and was 1lb down yesterday morning but back up to Monday's weight today. Not bothered though, I usually STS Monday to Friday and then see losses on the weekend. Was thinking about having my treat day on Sunday for the match this week though, which might mess up my WI Monday morning, not decided yet...

You still enjoying the calorie counting?

I weigh every day and was 1lb down yesterday morning but back up to Monday's weight today. Not bothered though, I usually STS Monday to Friday and then see losses on the weekend. Was thinking about having my treat day on Sunday for the match this week though, which might mess up my WI Monday morning, not decided yet...

You still enjoying the calorie counting?

I've had a sneaky peak this morning too, and it looks like I've lost 1lb so far this week! My weight fluctuates loads throughout the week though so I'm not going to take too much notice until Monday morning.

I'm loving calorie counting / 5:2, it's the best thing I've done in a long time. And the happiest (diet-wise) I've been too! Don't get me wrong, I love SW and it changed my life, but I just became bored and needed something new and exciting! 5:2 gives me the flexibility that SW does not.

Hope you have a good day :) x

I don't think I could manage the fast days but really pleased it's working for you. I'm doing a flexible SW at the minute, going over my syns a little bit most days to be honest but I'm now happy to lose slowly - I need some treats to keep me on the straight and narrow! This is probably the most relaxed I've been on any diet too, I don't see myself going off the rails completely which I would if I was feeling deprived. It's a great feeling to be relaxed about eating, I've not had that feeling for years (if ever)!

I could be wrong tigger but I think it's anything within the calorie limit for your build/activity level then the 2 "fast days" you eat the number of calories required to keep you from starving (I don't think it's 600 for everyone) to give you your weekly calorie deficit to allow you to lose instead of maintain.

You can eat whatever you want (within reason) on all days. The 5 days you need to be eating up to your TDEE - if you google it you'll find a calculator to work it out. Or simply use the MFP app and set your goal to 'maintain' and that will tell you how many cals you can have on a non-fast day. Mine personally is up to 1,970. Then the two fast days are up to 500cals. As mentioned, it's the two 500cal days which create the calorie deficit and produce a loss, hence why you can eat normally the other 5 days x

Good morning Monday weighers.

4lb off for me this week!! :D

Good luck everyone xx

Well done Stevie!

1lb off for me this week.

Sts this week for me! Really need to start seeing losses! Going to do soup challenge this week for a boost then next week 5:2/calorie counting!

Well I am back with my tail between my legs. Have had a bad month following an injury resulting in no activity and an awful lot of comfort/convenience eating. I have to loose 4lbs this week to get back within my target or I will have to start paying again. I have never lost 4 pounds in a week so dont hold out much hope but I will give it a go. I bought the new magazine so have planned for the next few days using that.
Hope you all have a good week x

3lbs of for me! And my first ever slimmer of the week!!! Wishing you All loses! Catkin 4lbs is Not much to gain two considering dont be too hard on yourself.

Back