Monday weigh in

0.5lbs off for me this week. I've been so bad lately it's a wonder I've lost anything...

First week weigh in - 2lbs loss :)

Well done on the losses!! And for the STS/gains best of luck for next week!

I lost 3lbs this week and got into the next stone bracket :D

lost 4.5 lbs last mondays weigh in...was soo happy and relieved, as had put 2 on the week before.
Got slimmer of the week too!
Now getting nervous for this monday as I dont want a gain...or sts...must go down!

-4.5lb for me this morning! :D

Good luck fellow Monday weighers x

I got a sts this week :-/ how did that happen?! Only 3 weeks back on it so sticking to plan 100% not great for the motivation x

I got a sts this week :-/ how did that happen?! Only 3 weeks back on it so sticking to plan 100% not great for the motivation x

It happens to us all, maybe it's a little water retention from TOTM? Or from more exercise this week? Lots of reasons, but stick with it and you'll be rewarded next week. :)

lost 1.5 lb this week so that's 1 stone 2 lbs off in 9 weeks...on to week 10...I am dreaming of another 5 lbs before christmas...its possible but don't want to be disappointed...oh well...onwards!
well done everyone

It happens to us all, maybe it's a little water retention from TOTM? Or from more exercise this week? Lots of reasons, but stick with it and you'll be rewarded next week. :)

Thanks hope so hun. I'm hoping it's just that I lost a lot quickly after the baby (8 weeks ago) and that it's maybe just levelling out... If I don't lose next week I've no clue lol xx

It was my second weigh in this week and had a maintain so wasn't too pleased. But at least it wasn't a gain.....

Hey I am a new Monday weigh in girl
Staeted on the 8th at 16 stone 13 lbs, currently on day 3. As embarassing as it sounds i'm currently trying to avoid the takeaways and get used to cooking meals.
For the frist time ever I feel excited, I can't wait to see myself when I'm slim. I just hope i have the patience as that is what seems to knock me down everytime.

I am on week 3 and am finding that I am enjoying cooking more than ever and there are so many creative people and recipes out there for inspiration!

Thanks manxy day 4 today not had a very good day ended up having school dinner and it was fish fingers and chips and then for tea at work it was bologna is and tacos but I'm having healthy food this weekend and I'm going to give the drink a miss z

Back