Monday weigh in

I gained a lb which I am happy with. Means I end the year having lost exactly 2st. Here's to 2015 & losing the remaining 4st, planning my wedding and buying a house, bring it on!!!

you've done brilliantly so far by the looks of it...and you and I know that we want to keep going...I am looking at losing another 4 - 5 stone, I am ignoring the people telling me to stop...I am only just into size 16's and have a wobbly belly roll! I think we have as much right to be slim...they will all have to get used to it...I am having to agree to disagree with people...if they've never been large (especially for a lifetime!) then they won't know what it's like. perhaps they think we'll change and not be the people they know & love and feel comfortable with...we will though, as we'll feel more comfortable with ourselves so surely its in their better interests?!

Thanks hun, totally agree. I think also that the boost in our confidence from our weight loss actually knocks that of some other people. It doesn't make them lesser people. I've always been the token "fat friend" (my definition, not theirs) on nights out and now that I've lost enough to be close to the same weight (or at least have some of them guessing I'm close) to some of them, they are having to re - evaluate the dynamic.

Gained half a lb this week btw, I am ecstatic!

wow well done!Miss_Taken, that's great...:)
Yeah I think so...they will just have to get used to the new us as well!
I lost 3 lb this week...happy about that!

(Sidles in....) I've gained 3lbs since last week :( Too many meals out, nibbles and drinks, so it's not a surprise and in some ways it could have been more.

I've cleared the fridge today of stuff I don't want around the place and have been reading up on the new Super SP with a view to giving that a go and getting rid of those regained pounds as soon as possible!

It might be off by next week :)

Well done fiddle girl, that's amazing and especially over Christmas. Manxy, I'm trying SP this week, hoping to have the 4.5lb I've gained since my lowest off in a week. My consultant reckons she lost that in the 3 days she tried it (christmas scuppered her plan to do it for a week).

Well done fiddle girl, that's amazing and especially over Christmas. Manxy, I'm trying SP this week, hoping to have the 4.5lb I've gained since my lowest off in a week. My consultant reckons she lost that in the 3 days she tried it (christmas scuppered her plan to do it for a week).

That's good to read, thank you. I only got my books today so I'm still reading about it, but it sounds perfect for a kick-start into the New Year.

Only just read about sp tonight, going to try it soon, looks ok to me! :) I dare not dream of too big a loss, but could do with a boost, need to lose at least 4 more stone, if not more and it feels like a lot!

Is anyone welcome to chime in with their Monday morning weigh-in here? I've not dared to stand on the scales since before Christmas, but in three day's time I'll be hopping on to the wi-fi scales and no doubt being horrified at the results.

Back to it from Monday. Been too long - gave up after the summer. Haven't put weight on but def need to loose!

Hi all! Haven't posted on here for ages as I fell off the plan completely and left SW. Big mistake as weight piled back on . Rejoined group at the start of October, and have lost 1 stone 1 1/2 since then. Back on track now after Christmas and hoping for good news on the scales tomorrow ✋ good luck everyone for tomorrow!

Trying to get my arse in gear. Goin on holiday in 10days. Think i'll restart wen i get home. What is SP??

Hi! SP is the new super speed plan from slimming world....only supposed to do for a few days or week at a time to speed up weight loss...its based on superfree and protein foods...so no rice, pasta etc...I've not tried it yet only read about it...should be hearing about it in group tomorrow night...I'm sticking to extra easy for now....:)

Back