Monday weigh in

Hopeful and nervous about weigh in...14 stone last monday....if I lose 1/2 a lb will be in the 13's for the first time in 13 years!! And if I lose 1.5 lbs will have club 10 and my 1.5 stone award and have to set a new target...all seems to good to be true...until I remember that I still need to lose another 4 stone and my period is due so who knows what will happen! Arggh!! not going to weigh at home tomorrow sneakily, going to wait until tomorrow night...good luck everyone!!

I want 4st off from where I am now too. Really wanted to be at target before my wedding but as it's in Feb, I won't hold my breath :p stone and a half would be nice tho x

Congratulations on the wedding! Yeah I was dreaming of a stone and a half by valentines day....would be brilliant...I want to lose another 7lbs before seeing my mum and sister in a couple of weeks or so....you've got a brilliant reason to be focussed! :)

Hello, I came back after Xmas last Monday with a 3lb gain. Although I got my pack and read everything I've not been on plan this week either. My scales suggest a sts, so I need to lose a pound to be "in target" and then I think I may lower it (gulp) once I lose the 7lbs necessary! I'm just over 14st and ideally want a bmi comfortably under 30.

Another gain for me this week, a pound on today, so that's a total of 1.5lb on over Christmas and New Year, back to it this week. :)

This morning's inaugural weigh-in wasn't as bad as I feared, though it's certainly not good in the grand scheme of things. I'm 122.74kg, and I've been munching away on superfree salads and being very good. I intend to spend some syns on a Kitkat later, although I could probably well do without it!

Last edited:
wow we are shrinking! I was not sure about last nights weigh in but I lost 2lb which got me slimmer of the week, my club 10 and also my stone and a half award! Phew. I'm in the next stone group now too...pretty good for period week! I am determined that after a lifetime of only being overweight, I shall lose it once and for all. I am currently at my lowest adult weight (13st12) and size (16) sometimes feel slimmer but sometimes not...onwards and downwards I hope....I see my mum and sister for the first time in 10 months in a couple of weeks...was hoping to get my 2 stone award for then but that means losing 5.5lbs...not sure that will happen in time!

Thanks all - hoping i can stay on track this week!

Looking through the pages of these topic, it looks like a lot of you are really having some success - gives me hope :)

I'm with you there...it's just good to see the numbers going down!! :)

Set my next goal to lose 1 st 6lb, then reset...I need to lose 4 more stone according to the bmi chart, but that feels like too large a number to look at so I am doing it bit by bit...anyone else doing it this way? or are you going for one target and is that a better way to work?

Back