Monday weigh in

keep going, .y first loss wasnt much more - 3lbs...and now 3 months later I've lost just under 2 stone...I dont know why some lose more than others it annoys me but it does work! :) x
First weigh in and I only lost 2lb. A bit disappointed with that but I stuck to plan and hopefully it will show on the scales next week. I shall not be defeated :character00115:

Good luck with finding a new one...that would seriously piss me off! I go to a lovely group and am really lucky, I went to another one week that sounds like what you have described - keep faith, there are great groups around! well done on the 2.5lbs lost :)
2.5 off and seriously disappointed. Didn't stay through the whole group session as group leader didn't seem able to manage an over full class and I couldn't hear over the background chatter which was unfortunately non stop (why don't people stay at home/ring each other/ go for a coffee if all they want to do is chat to their friend?). Determined to stay on track - this was only week 1 - but poor group management is unacceptable so will be looking for a new group to call home next week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Lost 1.5lbs this week, didn't think it'd be much...had a cold and not done as much exercise as normal...or slept! Hoping for a bigger loss next week...still! Happy its a loss! :) -1st 10lbs so far...only 3 stone 10 to go!!

Back to strict plan again :D end of last year I lost 6 and a half stone! This year I want to get the last 4 and a half off! 4.5lb off this week is a good start.
me compare.jpg
This is the last compare I done and that was last may haha 5 months into slimming world

weigh in tomorrow then! How did you week go?
I stuck to plan as usual, went over to 23 syns on one day as was out drinking gin and slimline tonic and had too many...reigned it back it with the syns so my weekly total is still the correct amount (105 for the week) nervous about tomorrow....only exercised twice too...which is lazy for me! Sooo don't know...just have to go and face it...what ever it says :/

Hi All :)

Im getting back onto the Slimming World waggon after some time off. Im going it alone this time without the classes and doing it at home so I was wondering if you all wouldnt mind me joining your Monday Weigh in thread? :)

Hope you dont mind :)

I've gained 1.5 this week, TOTM so I was a chocolate monster yesterday. Hopefully I can get it back off next week...

Yay, 5.5lb off for me this week!! Finally back in the game after an extended / very naughty Christmas. More than happy with this weeks loss! :D

Hi All :)

Im getting back onto the Slimming World waggon after some time off. Im going it alone this time without the classes and doing it at home so I was wondering if you all wouldnt mind me joining your Monday Weigh in thread? :)

Hope you dont mind :)

The more the merrier - good luck for your first week back!

1lb off, would have liked more but it's better than the other way! 2lbs more to go til Club 10, 3lbs more til 1.5 stone award :)

Well you could have knocked me down with a feather

4lb off this week.....

now the trick is to get a loss next week

Back