Monday weigh in

Cool...:) Maybe! I was amazed at a group I went to a few weeks ago and someone had lost 9 lbs in their first week! I am eating a lot more fruit this week...I will just be happy for any loss as usual though!! Well done!
Thanks. I was really shocked - I've never lost anywhere near that in a week before! The only thing I can think of is that I changed all my snacks for fruit - satsumas and oranges mainly  Don't know if this made any difference or not!

I found it got easier with being nervous each week - everyone is there for the same reason - they want to lose weight...I've even got used to being weighed by someone else which I never thought I would...mind you I do admit I cried the first time! :s it gets easier...its better to stay to the group it is there to help you...
what ever happens you are doing well as you are eating better...think that maybe?
:)

That's very true :). About eating better - I don't actually recall the last time I ate this healthily! I do feel much brighter, less sluggish and just better in myself. If I get a gain or STS next week, I shall try and hold onto this fact as my motivation.
Also, some great losses this week, everyone! :clap:

Its my first weigh in tomorrow and im dreading it! Its star week and i attacked a bag of chocolate on thursday :( i was hoping for a 4lb loss but i think i'll either gain or maintain :( im trying to pull it back with a couple of SP days but its not looking good :(

I joined 2 weeks ago but not really started till tomorrow when I go to get weighed. But I'm gonna do this, I have meal planned for the whole week so I know what I am going to eat. So joining in with you Monday weighers, I start at 11st5.5lbs

lost 1.5lbs, so chuffed as I haven't followed the plan, so I am back on it now and following it to the letter, weight loss here I come!

1lb down this week!! 1st stone gone

lost 1/2 a lb this week, disappointed with a small amount but at least its something...its period week and I ate fatty lamb twice, cutting the fat off but the meal was cooked in it so I am putting it down to that, on a lamb ban and been to aqua fit this evening...
Really want a bigger loss next week...

Hellooo! I'm new here and figured this site might help keep me motivated. I'm a Monday weigher and have lost 10lbs in my first 4 weeks! Over the moon! :D

Starting Weight - 15st 3lbs

Week 1 > -1lb :)
Week 2 > -4.5lbs
:D
Week 3 > +0.5lbs
:(
Week 4 > -5lbs
:D

Total Weight Loss > 10lbs

Current Weight - 14st 7lbs

Hellooo! I'm new here and figured this site might help keep me motivated. I'm a Monday weigher and have lost 10lbs in my first 4 weeks! Over the moon! :D Starting Weight - 15st 3lbs Week 1 > -1lb :) Week 2 > -4.5lbs :D Week 3 > +0.5lbs :( Week 4 > -5lbs :D Total Weight Loss > 10lbs Current Weight - 14st 7lbs

That's fantastic, camel!!!! You must feel great :)

Thank you, PuppetWitch! I really do! Well done to you on your loss! :D
I'm just waiting to hit a wall, though! Surely I can't keep up these 4/5lbs weight losses! I was 13st 7lbs the first time I went to SW in 2013. I was devastated when I went back and was 2st heavier than the first time I went 2 years ago... Whoops! At least it's heading in the right direction now!

soo nervous about weigh in tomorrow....lost just half a lb last week, and 2.5lbs the week before...am half a lb away from my 2 stone award...stuck to plan as usual...swapped my healthy extra b, been to aqua fit twice, swimming one and had a walk...can only hope now and not eat much before weigh in! :ssss

Back