Monday weigh in

Sts this week

2lb off, and 10.5lb loss in 4 weeks, so feeling quite pleased, especially since I really fell off the wagon last Friday for a friend's birthday.

We were told today that one woman's son had lost 1 and a half stone in the same time! That's some dedication :).

Last edited:
I haven't been around for a couple of weeks and I've not really been following the plan strictly in that time, but after STS last week I lost 1lb this week and I'm back to keeping a food diary again so hopefully that will help with some better losses again.

doing SP this week, trying for a big loss...or failing a big one just 1/2 a lb to get my 2 st award...so long as next mon I get a loss....anyone tried sp?

2lb off. I'm taking the scenic route, but it's nice to see gradual progress each week. I want to get my stone award next week (1.5lb) and Club 10 the week after (another 1.5lb).

I'd love to be a healthy BMI and in the 9s by Easter.

only lost 1.5 lbs on sp this week...going to give it another week...but! I got my 2 st award and have now lost 2st 1 lb! :)

<waves hello> I'm a Monday weigher, and this week I lost 4lb and got slimmer of the week and my one stone shiny. Very pleased! That's 1st 2.5 off in 4 weeks :) I don't expect to lose as much in the next 4, but will aim for 8.5 pounds and my 10%, which would be nice!

Good vibes please for tomorrow. I've still got 1lb to loose to get back to pre-christmas weigh in. January & February were unkind to me with the scales, but having purchased a lot of new clothes in the sales I'm itching to get into them for March!
Bring on the springtime slimming world season :)

Good luck for tomorrow...am thinking slimming world and spring and salads is going to be a good thing! Its always harder to eat healthier in the winter!!
Good vibes please for tomorrow. I've still got 1lb to loose to get back to pre-christmas weigh in. January & February were unkind to me with the scales, but having purchased a lot of new clothes in the sales I'm itching to get into them for March!
Bring on the springtime slimming world season :)

2nd week of sp done, only lost 1.5lbs last week so thought would give it a go for a second week...first week was constipated...but it sorted out my sugar cravings...this week constipation totally over and all is very good in that department...cravings also good....just hope there is a loss on the scales...my next aims are:
to get my 2 and a half stone award, to weigh 12 stone something and then to weigh 12 stone 6 and be 'overweight' rather than 'obese'!
and then onwards...can't think past these ones until I get there...6lbs to go to the first 2 on my list

Gained a pound this week, alas: I'm blaming the visit to Wagamama and a couple of bottles of red wine at the weekend. Silly of me to think it wouldn't matter!

Gained 1 and 3/4 lbs this week which I am gutted about but, as I had a slice of birthday cake and went out for a curry on my hubby's birthday and loads of chocolate biscuits the other day, it isn't surprising. I am cross about the curry though; I deliberately ordered a lamb rogan josh and plain rice as that was the lowest in syns in the food directory but it is obviously way off what the portion actually was. Oh well, I guess I just have to concentrate on the plan to lose what I have gained, plus more. it is so annoying to have to re-lose what you've already lost once though. Feels like two steps forward, one step back.

Back