Monday weigh in

I only started yesterday and was pleased to see I'm not *quite* as heavy as anticipated! I lost a few stone last year through stress and some other unhealthy habits :( I've gone on to put it all (and more) back on so I'm determined that I'm going to do this the right way and that I won't be taking any shortcuts!
I've got some s****y scales that tell me (in addition to the fact that I've lost an inch of height over the last 2 years) what my muscle/ water/ bone percentages are.. I'm not sure how accurate that side of it is but I'm hoping to see water and muscle increase and the fat decrease. I find that it's reaffirming, especially if you've been exercising a lot and see no weight loss, to at least see an increase in muscle.. anyway.. here's to a good week. Good luck everyone :)

Well done, everyone :).

1.5lb down this week. It's definitely coming off slower now, but I'm still remaining positive. I feel like I've reached a real turning point the last week. Went shopping in Oasis and found a dress in the sale, which I loved, but they only had one size left. I was convinced it wouldn't fit, but it did. It's now acting as my motivation - I've asked for no chocolate over Easter, and my mum has offered to treat me to an item of clothing instead.

Also, finally down to a single-figure stone category, which marks just past the halfway point in my journey - so happy!

2.5 off for me last night, well done to everyone and good luck have a fab week! x x x

lost 1 lb this week...am still feeling happy for my new stone catagory! So I am hoping to lose more next week. having a stricter week ie no syn guessing!

1.5lbs off for me this week! Very pleased with that as I had two meals out and have felt really hungry this week, so had more (free) food than usual too. Got my 2 stone shiny and slimmer of the month too :)

Now there's just Easter to tackle this week! Argh. Are you girls having to change WI day? I'll be weighing in on Tuesday next week instead, as the place where we have our meeting is shut over the bank hols.

-3lbs last night, v v v v pleased! 1/2 lb away from my next 2 award (1 1/2 stone & club 10) I can do this, I can taste those stickers!!!! Have a great week everybody!

Lost 3.5lbs this week...onwards! Must keep going...I am keeping going! 1.5lbs away from my 3 stone award and 2 lbs away from being 'overweight' rather than obese!

Missed weigh in this week, due to Bank Holiday Monday. Had to book it off (does anyone know how many times you can do this a year?). I'm really hoping I get a loss next week - to not have lost in a fortnight, or to go up to the next stone category again would be pretty devastating.

Back