Monday weigh in

First weigh in and I've lost 1.5 lbs

13 st 9.5. down to 13.8lb

Well done MrsD :)

2lb off today

13st 6lb

3.5 off in total (week 2)

Hey everyone!

It's been a loooong time since I've posted here, just having a nosy now and again on the forum. Been around since the old Minimins, and was gutted when it closed down. Went abroad for a year, maintained as planned, and now back on Slimming World since the start of November.

7 stone 2lbs gone in total after a lovely 1lb loss over the past week. Really happy with that as I'd been as good as gold Monday - Thursday, naughtier over the weekend but made good choices in the hope it'd pay off. Would have loved the jumbo hot dog and fries my friend had when we went to Alton Towers, but stuck to a jacket potato and beans :eek:

The 1lb loss takes me right to the edge of the 10 stone bracket, so new stone zone next week, eeeeek! :D

Last edited:
1.5 lb off for me this morning

13st 4 1/2

5 lb off in three weeks

Hello! I've been doing SW at home with the online package for the last 5 weeks. I weigh on a Monday also. Today I was -3lbs which takes me to 14lb/1 stone lost :)

Hello! I've been doing SW at home with the online package for the last 5 weeks. I weigh on a Monday also. Today I was -3lbs which takes me to 14lb/1 stone lost :)
Congratulations Hun xx

1 and a half pounds off this week, meaning I'm now in the 9 stone zone! Never expected to get into this range!

Also got Mr Sleek and Slimmer of the Month for the first time after 10.5lbs lost in October weigh ins. What a fantastic night!

Half a lb off for me this week

13st 4lb

Back