• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday weigh in

Mel2

Silver Member
I've put on half a pound this week so not happy. Looking back over my record I've only lost half a pound in the last month which I'm feeling a bit downhearted about. My weight loss seems to be slowing right down even though I have an awful lot still to lose. I'm one of those people that needs a loss (however small) at least every other week to keep me motivated and when that's not happening I really struggle.
Despite all this I'm going to keep plodding away and we'll see what happens next week. If anyone one fancies a quick look at my food diary please comment on anything I might be doing wrong as it might help me start losing again!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
((( ))) keep going hun u have done really well so far don't lose site of the big picture u have lost 24lbs thats 24lbs lighter than u was u must feel it.
remeber why u join sw hun.
u have 4lb to your 2stone hun push for it let that be your motivation. do u exercise?
gonna go look at your diary now
good luck hun

HAve you been measuring yourself too? Sometimes the difference is in the size and not the weight if you've been doing exercise etc.

Lucky7

Gold Member
Can I join in the Monday weighers please?
Have just restarted after a major lapse. Weighed myself this morning, so I guess that I am now a Monday weigher.

Good luck for weigh in today! I cant offer anymore advice, just keep sticking to plan. I really hope you see a loss x x
I hope to get a 1lb off tonight at weigh in, wont to get my 1st sticker
fingers crossed for all the monday weigh ins x x

I am off to be weighed later too - why is it I get all nervous & start to feel "fat" on WI day???

Anyway - I am really hoping for a loss as last week I gained 1lb. Have been good this week though, until weekend where I had a few drinks as we had a big BBQ, oh & a bit of cake, but not been having my full syn allowence everyday so hoping things may have gone in my favour this week!

Mel2

Silver Member
Thanks for the encouragement Michelle. I'm feeling a tad better this afternoon. I don't exercise as such although i do have a dog so walk for about an hour a day with him.