MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Hi everyone, can I join this? I've just started my diet today so I won't be weighing in till next week, but I always weigh in on a Monday morning. Well done to everyone for losses this week! :)

Good luck for tomorrows WI everyone :)
x

17/01/2011 - -3lbs :D

Good luck everyone :)

Hello hope you dont mind me tagging along on here x

I get weighed on a Monday Evening x not to sure how its looking for tonight but even if its 1lb off that will be great x in the right direction!

Fingers crossed x good luck everyone x

well im back.... and with putting on about a stone while we were away for a month in australia.... im back...

loved every min of the trip though... and was fairly good up until the wedding. then i didnt have a wedding dress to fit into anymore, so might have let things slip a bit....

so i weigh in this morning at 11 stone 13.4lbs.. (booooo) and ive got my sw weigh in tonight.. so i will go by that one..... wish me luck, and im really gonna fight this week to get rid of that horrid weight!

Well done on losses everyone ! :)

Purple, hope your WI goes ok !
Kes, good luck !

x

I lost 1 lb on my first week. :) I would have lost more if I hadn't chosen to eat some unwise foods, but I am trying to enjoy newlywed life!

I will be better this week, I don't want to only lose 1 lb a week!

Keep up the excellent work everyone! :grouphugg:

-2lb this week :)

well done ria,.....

well the holiday/wedding put my up 13.5lbs.... woops... right now to get back to it and get rid of those pounds!!!

Well done everyone! keep it up!!

I lost half a stone in 2 weeks too suraya - feels good no?!?!?!

Im just wondering when its going to slow down, hopefully not anytime soon because ive still got another 3.5 stone to go! X

Back