MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

+1 lb for me :(

Well here I go, start back on plan today, although early (the cat woke me up) I got on the scales and they read:

23st 2lbs (324lbs)

So it begins... my goal is to get to 14 stone or as close as I can!

06/12/10 - -2lbs

Good luck everyone !
Welcome and good luck on your journey Ajfromuk... you can do it ! :D

Cheers Stormwind... I think the first two weeks are always the hardest just getting your head in the right zone... but determination I now have! :D

Well, if you have determination that is part of the battle won already ! :)

6/12/10 = STS, which is ok, I done alot of comfort eating and though I would have gained.

13/12/2010 - -3lbs :)

Good luck everyone on their WI today ! :D

13/12/10 = STS again :(

28/12/10 185 +2lbs

:( Not a happy bunny but that was over 4 weeks with a back injury so it could have been a lot lot worse....

27/12/2010 - Didnt WI ...after TWO Christmas dinners ( Christmas day and Boxing day ) I went on the theory that it wouldnt be great anyway ...:rolleyes: didnt go way over board, but still .. it was Christmas !! :rolleyes:

Fit - 2lbs isnt that bad over 4 weeks and a back injury .. so dont be too hard on yourself !!

Hi, I normally weigh in on a Monday but due to Xmas and New Year it was Wedenesday this week and next. Afraid to say I put on 1.5lb this week but was better than I expected so will have to get back on track after New Year. Good luck everyone else weighing in soon.

27/12/10 = +1.5lbs

03/01/11 - -2lbs :)

Not so bad for the festive period I guess :rolleyes: it could have been a lot worse ...

10/01/2011 - STS :rolleyes:

Actually not that upset with this result as it could have been a lot worse with the week of cough sweets, cough medicine and general 'make me feel better' foods ... :sigh:

Good luck everyone :)

restarted last week at 13 stone :(

10/1/11

12 11, - 3lbs :)

10/1/11 - 6.3 pounds (past 2 weeks as didnt weigh in 3/1/11)

Hey guys!!!

I started this and then disappeared for a while due to deaths in the family but Im now back! :) Aiming for at least - 2 lbs per week

Seems like everyone has been doing well! I have to lose 4 stone by July for my fiance's sisters wedding, so heres to a new me this year!!

10/01/2011 - 3 lbs lost! :-D

Back