MONDAY WEIGH IN!!

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow !
Not sure if I will be WI,was trying to just jump on them every two weeks, but we shall see if I can resist them in the morning !!

Ok, so couldnt resist ...

07/02/2011 - -3lbs :)

Good luck everyone !

4lbs for me this week girlies, not bad started 25th jan at 14 stone 3 and now 13 stone 7, hope i can keep it up, and good luck to everyone else this morning x

Well done everyone!
Sorry im a bit late reporting in - Ive moved house! :p
I did weigh myself on monday and Ive put 3lbs on lol Not surprising considering the week I had - moving on and keeping my chin up! :) X

I weigh in on a monday too but as I only started this week I havent a loss yet - will post my 1st loss next monday

Welcome Kate !

Well done you JJJ !! :)
I didn't WI this week, again trying to stick with the two week WI,maybe a good thing as I was rather naughty last night whoops !
Good luck to everyone !!
x

-3 for me this week girls, thats me down to 13 stone 4pounds from a starting weight of 14 stone 3 pounds ......:D lets keep on keeping on x

I haven't lost anything in two weeks! I've been sticking to my (correctly worked out) points and paid very close attention to things measurements of things like spreads/oils, etc. in the second week, but I just don't know what's happening (or rather, not happening)! I really hope I lose next week, or I will despair!

-3 pounds again this week girls thats me down to 13 stone 1pounds from a starting weight of 14 stone 3 pounds.... yehaaaaaaa.... onwards and downwards x

1lb lost. Nice to see the scales moving again! :D

I have not checked in for a while x sort of lost the plot x managed to get 21/2lb off last night x back into next set of stones so going to try hard again this week x keep up all the good work and well done to everyone x :)

I only lost 1lb this week was really disappointed as I had stuck to the plan to the letter - oh well hopefully be better next week. I know a pound is a pound!!! lol

Back