MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

I actually did a WI at the weekend on Saturday, as it was the beginning of my new mini challenge for Dec. Checked it again this morning, and still saying 199 so that's where I am !!

Aiming to drop 7 lbs in Dec, though if I manage to get under 14 st I'll be happy, lots of temptations coming my way this month !! Will be pleased to get to January 1 st without a regain !!

Diva x

Well done!

Quick WI this a.m, jumped on the scales, and I'm 197 lbs, so that's another pound gone. Making a total of 2 lbs lost so far this month....

I'm struggling at the moment, the exercise is fine, it's just sooo hard to make good choices with all the festive goodies around at the mo !!

Next WI is Christmas Eve !!! Going to try and make it count !!

Diva x

I hear ya on that one. It's hard. My weight in is on Monday too.

Christmas Eve WI !! How crazy is that ?? I'm a glutton for punishment !!! Scales say 198 lbs, so a GAIN of 1lb this week, well I did have a few drinks last night and there was cake too !! Yay For Christmas !!

Next WI will be Jan 1st 2013 !!

Merry Christmas guys !!

Diva x

Happy New Year !!!

First WI of 2013, and I'm 198 lbs, so a STS for Christmas and New Year !!! Happy with that !!!

How did everyone else do over the festive period ?? I've restarted today, not hanging around, and there is no naughty food left in the house !! ( Didn't buy much of it, as if I'm honest I'm the one who eats it !! )

Diva x

Well done!

Another pound bites the dust !! Hehe !! 195 lbs this morning, which is VERY good as I am hoping it means I'm moving my way AWAY from 14 st something !!!

Woop woop !!

Hello 13s !!!! :D

Diva x

Aw u r doing so well x

well done diva thats great x
x

chezz

Back