MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Viva La Diva said:
Morning All !! Back to my normal Monday WI. Well, I've lost 4lbs in this short week ( Wed to Mon ) which I think is the bloat starting to disappear !! Expecting it to settle down after this week and if I can keep to dropping maybe 1 to 2 lbs a week, I'll be happy !!

Fingers crossed for a good week !!!

Diva x

Whoop!!! Well done.

I would love to join this 'Monday weigh in' group, if that's ok. I'm new to this site and due to weigh in on Monday 13th August, for my first week! :)

So had my first weigh in today ... 4lb down.

Managed to tick off my first 2 goals! All in all, I'm happy enough with that, for my first week :)

Morning All !!

Well done on that loss, Thisismytime !! You are on your wayyyyyyy !!!

Well, I've dropped another pound to 210 or 15 st, hehe !! So 5 lbs in two weeks, isn't too shabby, but I've got to keep going.... 19 lbs of regain to get rid off !! LOL !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Morning All !!

Well done on that loss, Thisismytime !! You are on your wayyyyyyy !!!

Well, I've dropped another pound to 210 or 15 st, hehe !! So 5 lbs in two weeks, isn't too shabby, but I've got to keep going.... 19 lbs of regain to get rid off !! LOL !!

Diva x

Go Diva!!!

Thanks Mel !! More like go slow Diva go !! It's funny isn't it how you almost know exactly how your body " settles " down on a diet !! Just got to stay strong for when my STS pattern begins to raise it's ugly head !! Thinking about going straight onto a two day smoothie or soup day blitz when that happens to give me a kick up the wasit !! Hehe !!

How's your Father doing, Mel ?

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Thanks Mel !! More like go slow Diva go !! It's funny isn't it how you almost know exactly how your body " settles " down on a diet !! Just got to stay strong for when my STS pattern begins to raise it's ugly head !! Thinking about going straight onto a two day smoothie or soup day blitz when that happens to give me a kick up the wasit !! Hehe !!

How's your Father doing, Mel ?

Diva x

You could try a mini version of JUDDING... Lower calories one day, enough to maintain on the other.

He is getting stronger day by day... He was feeling well enough the day before yesterday to "get on my case". Lol!

Last edited:
Lost 3lb at my weigh in today, so half a stone down! Pleased with my efforts so far!

Happy Bunny this a.m !! 2 lbs gone, from 209 to 207 and I was expecting a STS !!! Woop !! So it's really bye-bye 15 st somethings ( was hanging on to write this, just in case I did a yoyo !!) and hello 14 st somethings !! Hehe !!

Next mini aim is to get to under 200 lbs ..... Let's do it !!!

Happy Monday !!

Diva x

Tuesday WI this week, due to the extra holiday day we had yesterday, so I wasn't around to check in! Lost another pound so I'm 206 lbs.

So, in the first month back I've dropped 9 lbs, not too shabby !! Just got to keep going !!! Super September, here I come!!

Diva x

2lb down this week :)

unfortunately i put 400g on, but it was deserved so can't complain. Stuck to all my normal exercise, walking everyday and swimming on Saturday, but over indulged with food :( Here's to next week's weigh in and a better result :)

Whoops !! I did WI yesterday, just didn't manage to get back on here to post it, hehe !!

I lost a pound, so not too bad, just wish I was under the 200 pound mark again as it really gives me a truck load of positivity to carry on !! Those silly numbers, eh ??

Hope everybody has a good week, I'm aiming for another four walks before we go away, so fingers crossed !! It's rainy and blowy here at the mo, but nice and warm with temps up in the late 70's, if we don't get a storm I'm heading out for a trot around with my brolly in hand !!

Diva x

Hiya All !! Manic day,but I am back from our holiday, and I regained 12 lbs, needless to say I had a VERY good time !! I did not count one calorie.... can you tell ?? Hehe !!

So my new weight is 216 lbs, eeekkkk !!!! The Diva is back, and it's all systems go !!!!

Diva x

i weigh in on a monday afternoon mind if i join? xxx

thanks! ill add mine later when i weigh- although im not expecting great results this week :/ lol good luck! xxxxx

Back