MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

I'm late posting today!! Well, a week of a nasty virus, well and truely scuppered me!! In a week I have gained 5lbs!!! What shall I blame ?? The germs, the delightful medicines and potions, the feeling sorry for myself food treats, the TWO pizzas I guzzled??? No I blame me....just me.....

Well I am not one to dwell with the bad vibes and negativity.....time to shake it up, and off I go again...... So I am 197 lbs......but not for long.....watch this space......

Diva x

Hello Everybody??? Sending out a big wave !! Back on track after a good week and I lost 4 lbs of the 5 I put on the week before. I think I seem to be hovering around getting down or past that blinking 191 mark, as that would mean 70 lbs gone forever.
But, Diva is not a dreamer ( well tries not to tooo much!!) she is a doer !! Hehe !! Soooo, another week begins and I feel happier now I am 193 ( again) as I'm on my way again!!!
Have a good week !!!

Diva x

You are doing great:)

6 weeks challenge to get to 10st 4lb
06/6 11st 12lb
13/6 11st 10lb
20/6 11st 8.5lb
27/6 11st 8.5lb STS
04/7 11st 7lbs
11/7
18/7

30 day shred
Lev 1 day 1/2/3/4/5

Last edited:
1 little pound gone again....gawwwd, this is taking forever and I am feeling stuck like a stuck thing that is super stuck. I feel an up down up down kinda feeling lurking for me around the corner......I would write yo-yo but that word is a no no in the Diva household !!!!

Diva x

Monday comes around waaaay too fast, hehe !!!!! Had a good weekend, the mini bags of popcorn at 100 cals are saving me from binging !!! I STS this week.....not too upset, just have a feeling I'll be hanging around this weight for a couple of weeks before dropping a pound or two again!!!

Hello All.....late posting today as it's the 4th July Celebrations here !!!! Who needs an excuse to party ?? Hehehe !!! Lost another pound, to hit 189 lbs....entering into what seem to me to be very low weight numbers for me....though some will think, gee she's still ginormous !!! I think that too most days !!!!!
Anymore Monday WI's still reporting here ?????

Diva x

I'm still adding mine!

Happy 4th July :)

06/6 11st 12lb
13/6 11st 10lb
20/6 11st 8.5lb
27/6 11st 8.5lb STS
04/7 11st 7lbs
11/7 11st 7lbs STS
18/7 11st 5.5lbs
25/7 11st 5lbs

Last edited:
Viva La Diva said:
Well done rambling rose, Was thinking I was all alone in here !!! I'll be looking for you next Monday !!!!

Diva x

Hey diva guess what? I've returned to the beautiful world of healthy eating :D so I'll be hanging around here now X

Hello FM !!!! You have come over to the other side...you know what they say ??? Variety is the spice of life !! What happened to SW, are you just having a break ??
I have a lot of trips/ outings coming up in late July, early August, so if I manage not to gain I'll smiling !!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Hello FM !!!! You have come over to the other side...you know what they say ??? Variety is the spice of life !! What happened to SW, are you just having a break ??
I have a lot of trips/ outings coming up in late July, early August, so if I manage not to gain I'll smiling !!

Diva x

SW was fine until I started fixating on everything I couldn't eat so after a month off plan I am here to try get back on track! Sounds like you'll be busy, we going on holiday in just over 2 weeks can't wait then going to take the kids on lots of days out over summer :D X

Getting there slowly, 11st 5.5lbs now .. :D

Hope everyone else has had losses this week!

Hi Guys....sorry about the late posting....have now entered manic times, with visitors here, outings, trips away etc....so may not be around much in the next two weeks. Another STS.....I'm fed up of them.....just going to try and NOT gain any over these two weeks....... I don't want to have to lose the same 5 lbs again in August......WAIL !!!!

11st 21/2 now, just half a pound short of a stone lost since i started slimming :D

11st 21/2 now, just half a pound short of a stone lost since i started slimming :D

Its gone! LOL! Stone gone! Can only see a slight change in my belly but definately some loss from my legs & thighs:D

Stressful weekend probably helped!! but not recommended;)

Back