MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Happy pills ??? Gawd I spent sooo many years moaning and down on my weight issues, the yoyo-ing was sucking the last little bit of fight out of me! Not now, now I take all the niggling negativity and spread my still ample ( but shrinking!!) bottom on top of it, that muffles it!! Haha !!
When I'm walking on the Treadmill I call it my Fat Stomp !! Whatevers been bothering me gets a good pounding and get's left behind, as I pass by, positively glowing ( sweating more like !!) on my way to Slimmerville !!! Hehe !!!

Diva x

Ive gained the past 2 weeks..back up to 200lbs! :( its not good and im back on it today, i NEED to do this. I will have a lose to report next week.
x

Still stayed the same; that's 6 weeks on the trot now, grrrrrr

I'm gonna join in and have a Monday weigh-in too.

I've lost 1lb so am down to 12st 10lbs. Still a whole lb above my starting weight though but at least it's starting to go in the right direction now!

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY !!!!

I am back !!!! Back to my Monday WI and back to being an angelic cal counting, low fat, clean living Veggie !!! I wish !!!! Had almost 3 weeks off and really really enjoyed it !!! And it shows with my new weight of..... 197.6 lbs !!!! Ooops !!! That's a gain of over 5 lbs in 3 weeks, eeek !!!
Anyway, here we go, the aim is to have a super fresh week of juices, fruits and anything low low fat I can get my hands on !!!
Glad to see the Monday WI bunch is getting bigger and bigger !!! Love checking up on you guys !!!
Happy to report no Easter Eggs passed these lips this weekend !!!! :D :D :D

Diva x

Sad to report a gain of 3lbs :(. I'm currently sitting at 181lbs / 12st 13lbs.

The only thing out of my control is a bit of pre-period bloatedness which I'm hoping has accounted for a good part of the gain. I haven't been an angel this past week with a few slip ups all noted in my diary on here. And the water intake has really suffered this week.

So gonna tweak a few things food-wise & hopefully report back here with a loss next week!

Hello Lady A, see you are looking for Slimville too?? Apparently, it does exist and to get to it you must travel over the Low Fat, Low Cal Rainbow while avoiding the Evil Chocolate Leprechauns, who are mean and throw cravings at you!! Hehe !! I guess the last of the sugar will leave my system soon and stop the crazy I am experiencing!!
Great to see you are still coming out fighting, I bet you will have a good loss next week!!

Diva x

I am down 3lbs this week :) Still 1lb above start weight but at least things are going in the right direction now. *phew*

Morning all, had a good result I am now 194 so that's 3.6 lbs gone !!! It would be lovely to see that on a regular basis but I know it's because of eating carefully and low fat-ly ( bad english !! ) Will prob be back to 1 lb per week next week.....sigh ! Guess I should know that slow and steady wins the race !!!

Well done Lady A, you are on your way again !!!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Morning all, had a good result I am now 194 so that's 3.6 lbs gone !!! It would be lovely to see that on a regular basis but I know it's because of eating carefully and low fat-ly ( bad english !! ) Will prob be back to 1 lb per week next week.....sigh ! Guess I should know that slow and steady wins the race !!!

Well done Lady A, you are on your way again !!!!

Diva x

Awesome Diva! Well done you :D x

Viva La Diva said:
Thanks FM, I'm about to come and catch up on your thread after I've grabbed some Breakfast...even the Kitty food this morning smelt GOOD!!

Diva x

I wouldn't if I was you - BAD week here I'm afraid :( am on damage limitation till friday x

I'll miss tomorrow's weigh in due to having no internet access til later in the week so I've weighed in a day early and am down 3lbs for the second week running - woohoo!

Monday WI....was expecting a STS, if you read my other posts on here you will see I had a slight run in with some low alcohol beer, and a bar of Choccy ( not a small one either !!)
Anyway, I have lost 2 lbs, yay, so I am back to where I was before my 3 week siesta recently !!! Hehe !!!
Well done Lady A, 3 lbs again is really good !!!

My target for this week, is more fruit, more walking, and hopefully a 2 lbs loss !!!

Good luck guys and keep posting !!!

Diva x

Morning guys!!!
Reporting in with a STS, see it found me eventually !!! Arghhhhhh !!! Anyway, going to keep on plodding, and hopefully will whip it's a**e next week!!!! Everytime I get a STS it just re-enforces why I have to do this, before it would always destroy me.... Now it just makes me more hungry....hungry to hit my target.
So brrrrbbbbb, to you STS!!!! Don't get too comfortable, you are going DOWN !!!!!

Diva x

Can't beleive I've only just found this thread - love the positive mental attitude you all have.

I've been yo-yoing for about 8 years now. I promised myself I would be at target by my 24th birthday. I am now 3 months away from my 25th birthday and probably the heaviest I've been in 2 years.
I really want to get off the yo-yo wagon, and get on one that has decent wheels! LOL

Can I join you guys, you really sound like peeps who can give me the moral support I need (yes every pound does count!) currently just under 180lbs. My 'happy' weight is 162lbs and my 'dream' weight would be 152lbs

Alex xx

well considering its weigh day tomorrow I haven't stopped eating!!! why do I just have to eat everything the day before weigh day??? I used to be really good the few days before WI, now I just want to eat more. I have a feeling I will gain now

0.4 off this week. V happy considering what I've eaten. Will try and be good from today and write down everything I eat

Back