MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Reached my first goal of 11 stone middle of last week so i am happy with that .. from 15th May '11 i have gone from 12st 2lbs to 11 stone :D ..

Just need to concentrate on inner thighs, more stomach & arms exercises.

STS, but i'm not surprised as i had some major IBS problems this week, now TOM is iminent:mad:

But, we soldier on:D

Gettingfitat50 - you have done very well, so don't be disheartened .. they are only numbers on a scale..

Still at 11 stone for the 3rd week:( Juggled my workouts around & waiting until the summer holidays are over then i can go swimming so that might help to move it along;)

Happy with my shape though .. stomach definately flatter, love handles going & my legs look fantastic!:D

What the scales read are only one part of losing weight!

HELLO MINIMINS WORLD !!!

I am back !!!! Have been lost in action for about six weeks I think !!!

First the BAD news..... I have regained a lot of weight in this time.... I blame my wonderful holiday and yummy food, then the stress from having to return to the UK on short notice to sort out some important legal stuff, then returning home and THEN having some health problems involving a couple of weeks of tests and nasty medicines !!! :( :( :(

Oh and did I mention the EARTHQUAKE and HURRICANE that hit us in the SAME week ??? Never a dull moment I can tell you !!!
Haha !!

Now, the GOOD news.... The Diva may have been kicked down, but she is not knocked out YET !!! Back to fight the flab !!!
WooWoo !!
So come on guys....tell me how you are doing ???

My weight loss journey, never seems to take a straight and narrow, easy road......I get lost along the way with the odd "detour" ....... But I always find my way back.....and I'm here to stay. :D :D :D

I got down to 189 lbs, I think in July.....yesterday I weighed in at 216 lbs !!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Time to work my bottom off....let's get this PARTY started !!! :) :)

Diva x

DIVA! Welcome back I've missed ya!!! Sorry if new name confusing ya it's me funky monkey :D

Sorry to hear you ain't had the best time of it recently :( I hope everything settling down again for you now! Nice to hear your fighting spirit & you'll be pleased to know that as of Thursday I'll be back on the walking mission with you :) the kids will br back at school tomorrow (finally) & little un started in daycare 2 afternoons & 1 day per week while I volunteer in a school (start tomorrow - proper nervous)

I've had a good few weeks off track but for the last 10 days I've been back with force... Currently weighing 182.5 now :woohoo:

Feel free to come talk to me on my diary (think you're the only person who bothers) good luck getting back on track although I know you don't need it coz you're a superstar!!! :D

Awwww, thanks...and I like the new name !! I'm starting the walking again, but have got to go slow, still not 100% and I may be having a little day surgery soon, so it may take me a couple of months to really be up and running ( I wish !!! ) so to speak !!!

Got to get back on the healthy eating though, as the weight gain SHOCKED me!!! Did you not notice the short supply of chocolate in the UK for two weeks in August ??? Due to ME eating truck loads of the stuff while I was there?? Hehehe !!!

Now I've given up the alcohol ( I rarely drank, but now with the medicine it had to go !) and recently
caffeine....... I was feeling miserable, so I thought I might as well diet !!!! Hahaha !!!

You are doing so WELL....... Are you going to the SW meetings again ??

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Awwww, thanks...and I like the new name !! I'm starting the walking again, but have got to go slow, still not 100% and I may be having a little day surgery soon, so it may take me a couple of months to really be up and running ( I wish !!! ) so to speak !!!

Got to get back on the healthy eating though, as the weight gain SHOCKED me!!! Did you not notice the short supply of chocolate in the UK for two weeks in August ??? Due to ME eating truck loads of the stuff while I was there?? Hehehe !!!

Now I've given up the alcohol ( I rarely drank, but now with the medicine it had to go !) and recently
caffeine....... I was feeling miserable, so I thought I might as well diet !!!! Hahaha !!!

You are doing so WELL....... Are you going to the SW meetings again ??

Diva x

Nope didn't bother going back to meeting coz I can't really afford it but I'm back on track on my own at the minute (although if I do struggle I will go back)

Sorry you may have to have surgery :( just get the eating sorted & take it easy on the rest till you 100% fighting fit! It is scary how quick weight can go back on though - I can put 7lb on in an 'off plan' week it's shocking!!

Hello All, reporting in with a weight loss of 2lbs, not too bad, considering I can't exercise like I did before !! ( I miss my walking !!!) plus out of the 7 days I think I managed 4 what I would call good calorie counting days, the others a bit iffy ....settling into the swing of things....

Soooo, hoping for a goodish week, and NO pigging out !! Yay !!!

Diva x

Hello Monday, we have a real love hate relationship don't we ???? I love that it's a fresh new week, but I hate that it is WI day...time to face the music again.....arghhhhhh !!!! Haha !!!

Well, I'm down another 2 lbs !!! From 214 to 212.....slowly slowly...but at least it's in the right direction!!
Phew !!!

Off to update my thingy on the left.....

Diva x

Haven't been doing a lot of exercise as have had trouble with my neck, but stuck with the healthy eating ..

Weighed myself yesterday & down to 10st 12lbs .. so happy with that:)

Hope you had a great holiday! & it was worth the jet lag .. i suffered badly when we went to Australia .. stayed with relatives & as i am a very light sleeper, i suffered as there was 9 of us in the house, with 3 dogs & 4 cats!!

Hi guys, manic Monday, so have been busy busy !! This has been my first chance to pop on here !!!
Down another pound from 212 to 211.....as long as it's going down not up !!!! Hehe!!!

I love travelling, but I must admit the last time I came back from UK to USA the jet lag lasted two days....weird for me !!! I've done those long, long flights too, UK to Japan, then onwards to Australia.....that is a biggy....but worth it of course !!!!

Fingers crossed for a good week...missing Mr D as he is away on business....boo !!!

Diva x

I know how you feel, I am sorely tempted to jump on them all the time !!! It takes all I have to just do it once a week !!! I wish the pounds would disappear faster and I'm using a favourite pair of jeans as a guide now. They look awful at the mo ( I regained 27 lbs and still have 20 lbs or so of that to get rid off) but I will keep pulling them on, until I just slip into them !! Haha !!!

Good luck !!

Diva x

Eeeek !!! Monday again !! Weighed in at 209.6 lbs, so just squeeked under 210, so I am a smidgeon under 15 st AGAIN !! Guess it was baking the cupcakes that slowed me down last week, hehehe !!!

Mr D has been away on business but is back now and craving a cake, so I will probably bake him one, and send the leftovers to his office again.....super sneaky but it works !!! Not too much cake for me to graze on !!!

How is everybody else ?? The shops here are full of GIANT bags of Halloween Choccys and Sweets.....I am not buying ANY this year.....not one......if I don't have it in the house I won't EAT it all !!!

Diva x

Was not looking forward to jumping on the scales this morning ( well I don't jump on..... It's more like a guilty shuffle onto them !!!) Anyway, they are now saying exactly 209 lbs ..... Which means about 0.6 lb lost..... Hmmmm.....think I am going to rein it in again this week, still struggling to do 7 good days, usually end up with 4 or 5 if I'm honest.....grrrr !!! I want to be in Onederland for Christmas !!!!

How are you guys ?? Shout out how you are doing !!!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
Another STS ..... Grrrrrrrr !! Let's hope this doesn't become a habit !!!

Diva x

Awwww chick! At least it's not a gain esecially not being able to exercise & stuff :) I've moved again I'm now in the xenical forums lol I can't get my head back in SW so have gone on alli tablets till Xmas so I can in my dress lol x

Hoping for a better week for ya this week :vibes:

Back