MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Late post for me.....

I had my minor surgery at the weekend and am now on bedrest for a while and yukky medicines.... Ain't life grand!

One of the medicines causes me major bloat .... I've had it before.... And it just blows me up by about 7 or 8 lbs ! Eek !! The priority at the moment is to rest and recover for the next couple of weeks, maybe three !! Hopefully by then I will not be taking so much of the drugs anymore, which also make me super hungry! So I am not weighing in during this time, as seeing the numbers climb higher again will just send me deeper into the comfort eating zone ! I'd rather just concentrate on getting better then face the scales in three weeks!!
Obviously, no exercise at all allowed and bedrest sucks !!

Will still be loitering on here though....you can't get rid of me that easily !! Hehe !!

Diva x

No WI this week again, ignorance is bliss !! No exercise at all ( unless turning over in bed and hobbling to the loo counts!) and no calorie counting !! This week I am progressing to more walking around and sofa rest....go me !! Hehe !!

How is everyone doing ?? Shout your good news or share your sorrows like me !!

Diva x

Hi guys.....had a few rough days recently, so haven't been around....feeling very sorry for myself...you know how it goes when you are feeling under the weather.

I think I will get the all clear later this week, so I am hoping for a restart and a re WI for next Monday, fingers crossed !! I feel lazy and tired from doing nothing !!! It's crazy isn't it ??? Also, worried about what my new weight will be.....if I'm honest I feel about a stone or so heavier than I was, I can really feel it if you know what I mean!!

Roll on next Monday.......

Diva x

I am back !!!!!!!

Starting today with my WI and off I go again !!!!!

Today the scales of doom said....... 223 lbs...... Eeeeekkkkkkk !!!!

So my regain during this time is 14lbs , around about what I thought, hoping the last of the bloat disappears this week and I will less fat !!!

The aim is to lose this stone before Christmas, if I can.......

Wish me luck !!!

Diva x

Good luck with the stone off Diva! You can do it chick!!! Glad you feeling better & you're up and about again x x

Hi guys !!! Well what a good idea to restart being super good just before Thanksgiving.... NOT !!! Ooops !!! Well only managed like four good days out of the week...there was just way too much food etc...it's like a food rehearsal for the Christmas Blowout !!!
Anyway, weighed in at 220 lbs !!!!

Diva x

I got a STS, just got to push through it, and keep going !!!! My diet is about 70 % good at the mo, I think my one saving grace is me upping the exercise from sloth like to actually hauling ass now 5 days out of 7 !!! But Christmas yummies are calling me, every single day....grrrrrr !!!

Good luck, Gettingfitat50, Do you usually gain over Christmas ?? I'm hoping to maintain....fingers crossed!!

Diva x

Late weighing in this week, naugthy Diva !! Lost one pound, down to 217. Got a really busy week, but then who hasn't this time of year, eh ?? Plus Mr D is not well and I am worried about him.....

Hope you are all plodding along okay, I have some lovely choccy for Christmas, plus a hankering for After Eight Mints !!! Grrrrr !!!!

Diva x

Woohoo !!! First WI for 2012 ........ 220 lbs !!! So I gained 3 lbs in two weeks of yummyscrummy Christmassy indulgences....plus a few buckets of alcohol passed my lips.... A very MERRY time !!! Hic !!

How did everybody else do ??

Happy New Year !!!

Diva x

Viva La Diva said:
WI day comes round bloody fast doesn't it ??!!?? I'm 215 so another 2 lbs of flabby flab GONE !!! Only another 2 lbs to go to hit my 7 lbs Jan target .... Woop....woop !!!

Diva x

Nice one Diva! You're doing FAB :) x

Well done, that is great!

Where are my fellow Monday Weigh inners ???? LOL !!!
I'm 213 exactly, which is a liitle under a pound this week !! It's slowing down again, so now I'm going to revvvv it up a notch, more walking and stricter control at the weekends, methinks !!!!

Happy Monday folks !!!!!

Diva x

Well done, hun !! I dream of being a UK 12 again !!! Sigh !!!

WI day and nearly died of shock !! I weigh 210.4 lbs .... So that's 2.6 lbs this week !!! Yipee !! I guess that's all the proof I need to be sensible every weekend !!! Hehe !!

Diva x

gettingfitat50 said:
No more weigh in for me until 2nd Jan 2012.
March 2011 = 11 stone.
May 2011 = 10st 4lb.
July 2011 = 10st 5lb.
Sept 2011 = 9st 13lb.
Dec 2011 = 9st 11lb.

1 stone 3lbs off.:)

What you doing to loose weight ?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Caburygurl .... I am following a calorie counted Vegetarian diet ( was a Veggie before the diet, so no probs with all the Veggies, fruit, etc..... Lurve them !!) I have stopped drinking alcohol too. Not forever, thank Gawd, I lurve a tipple !!
I try to have less than 1500 cals per day, on a good day, closer to 1200 to 1300. I need to be strict with myself, as I am a really bad ( actually very good at it....boo !!) yoyo dieter. I am over 40, and have been fat and unhealthy for well over a decade now, so it is REALLY REALLY time to get fitter and lighter.
I walk 5 times per week, at the mo, early a.m and then I try to grab another walk during the day, where I can slip in a half hour !!
How much do you want to shift, or are you just wanting to get fitter ?

Diva x

Back