MONDAY WEIGH IN !!!

Well done GettingFit !!! I lost half a pound this week, so not too bad, considering Mr D and I celebrated an Anniversary this week, and he took me out to our favourite Italian....yummy !!! The Diva drank some wine !! LOL !!!
Away on hols later this week, so will not be around for about 10 days or so !!!

Have a good week, and get ready for my new Challenge starting when I get back....and jump on the scales !!! eeek !!!

Diva x

Hello everybody !! I'm back !!! Just as Gettingfit disappears off.... lol !!! Had a great two weeks off, lovely hol, and I have eaten everything and done hardly any structured exercise, apart from the odd walk and a couple of days sightseeing....
Sooo you can imagine how apprehensive I was about weighing in today, usually I regain like 10 lbs or so, but I only regained 4 lbs, from 191 to 195..... So pleased with that !!

I have eaten so much junk, that I am done, and feel sluggish and heavy....yukky !!! Restarting this week, cutting the cals, back to a normal amount and starting walking again.

Diva x

I'm scared to leave it too long before weigh ins too. Two weeks was quite long enough, and the ignorance is bliss blah blah, is a load of tosh. I can see a gain straight away from my jeans !!! Regular WIs keep me on the straight and narrow !!!
This time next week I want to see that 4 lb gone again !!!

Diva x

Hiya!!!!
Thankyou so much for the tip for your thread.
Ive just cancelled my internet connection as my nights were sat on the laptop.
So i will be in on a Top up voucher weekly and may be a couple of nights.
Im struggling on the 12st 6lb mark. I go down to 12st 2lb and back up again and ive done it since xmas week!
I should be introducing Gillian micheals shred tonight but quiet tired now.
Got a camping date due in a fortnight so realy want to get to that 12st mark.
Going to the start of your thread to get up to date.
Wieghed yesterday and i was 12st 6lb . 6oz so im even higher again now GGrrrr,
Will pop back in as soon as i can
Hope you Have a great week :)

Morning All !!! The weekends zoom by and Monday WI is here !!! Ahhhhh !!!

Well, I lost a pound, not a great start but not the end of the World !! Had a good weekend, but a big meal on Fri, with alcohol, led to more eating on Sat and half of Sunday, oops !!!

Got lots on in the next couple of weeks, so lets hope I can be good !!!

Diva x

Okay, had a very nice weekend !!! Meal on Friday was amazing, and had Beers and a delicious Cocktail !!! Yum !! Managed not to completely muck up the weekend...so WI this morning, I squeeked in dropping a pound !!! Got to really ramp things up.... This coming weekend will be hard again as we are out and about and eating !!! Lol !!!
Going to do 5 days of walking, EVERY day, really want 2 lbs gone this week !!!! I sound like a broken record, don't I ???

How was your weekend ???

Diva x

Hi gals !! Didn't pop in yesterday as it was a Bank Holiday here, so was being lazy with Mr D !! Well, not too lazy, dragged him out shopping and did a lovely river walk in the sunshine !!! Hehe !!!

Got a STS this week, and it's all my fault as the weekend involved some gorgeous party food and homemade brownies and bread( I didn't make it, just ate a bit too much of it !!)

Looking forward to seeing you back in a week or so Gettingfit !!! My target for June is going to be to drop at least 4 lbs and stay under 190lbs !! Let's do it !!!

Diva x

Morning All !!! I lost a pound to weigh in at 192 lbs this a.m !!! Mission for June is to get under 190 AND stay under it !!! Lol !!

Wow, Gettingfit, I don't think I'll ever see 9 st something on the scales !!! Well done !!! How tall are you ?? You can't have much more to lose ?? Lucky you !!! Hehe !!

Diva x

Just checking in, feeling a bit blurgh this morning so am taking it easy. I think this is one of those stomach bug things, as my tummy is very rough !!! TMI, but I'm staying near the Bathroom today, sorry !! Lost a pound though, so disappearing slowly......

Diva x

Hiya sorry ive been absent my pc Flat lined!
I wieghed in today at 12st 4.8oz.
I have 18 days to lose at least 6lb and tone up!
Starting shredding tonight, fingers crossed i will make it.
Ive been stuck in 12st 4 to 12st 8 for a year!.

I like your nice steady losses, ima great belever in slower being more perminante. :D

Well done Gettingfit !!! Another good loss !! I got a STS, which was half expected really after being sick last week and not being able to exercise for like four days !!! Fresh new week and I'm feeling fine !!! Going to fit in lots of walking and healthy, healthy foods, woop, woop !!

Diva x

Eeek !! Forgot to weigh in !!! Busy week this week, can you tell ? I got another STS, grrrrr !!!! I swear my body wants me to suffer !!!! Well, I start a course of medicenes this week ( will be on them for approx 3 or 4 weeks, depending on how things go with my little op, so I am planning not to weigh in for the next 3 weeks....

Is VLD mad ??? I hear you ask ??? That's a long time to go without a WI, it's a slippery slope for a yoyo dieter like me. Well, the long and short of it is, that having taken some of these medicines before I know what will happen to me. I am going to blow up like a balloon, hold all the fluid, plus, for about two weeks I will be not exercising.... It's all grim really. The scales will show me about 10 lbs to 14 lbs heavier during this time, and well, that's pants, and I don't want to see those temporary high numbers. So, this is just going to be a blip, and just like the Terminator growls.... I'll be back !!!

Diva x

gettingfit said:
2nd July weigh in 9st 3/4lbs.:)

Hi Mary,

I'll join you here. My OH old me to order a Fitbit Ultra. I'm hoping it'll sync up with MFP - I do t ant to have to keep up with too many online things.

gettingfit said:
Since I've had mine it has made me walk more but that is probably because I live in a flat and saw how little exercising I was doing.Rain or shine I try and walk 6 miles min which is about 10000 steps.
It does sync up with MFP.:)

Thanks Mary. I'll order one tonight. I need to get out and walk more. It may mean driving somewhere to do an errand or something - then walking. I'm tired of this village and the roads out if here are too busy to walk.

gettingfit said:
9th July.STS.:)

Good - you are stabilizing and at a very healthy weight. I hope you have a good day and get out for some sea air. .

gettingfit said:
Lost 1lb in 2 weeks.

I love your scale. I wish mine read that.

Great results!

I'M BACK !!!!!!! Hello all !!!

Yes, I'm back, no I didn't run away with some hunky Olympians ( who HASN"T been ogling those fit bodies !!! ) .... I wish !!! :p

Well, I know it's not Monday, but I am finally better, what a waste of a month, dieting wise, but I am going to be feeling healthier and fitter SOON !!!

I have finished my meds, how I hated them , but I had no choice, so nasty bloating drugs and no exercise, ye Gads, I swear in the quiet moments I could actually hear my already ample bottom, spreading out more ..... :eek:

So, I'm calorie counting from today, and starting a walking plan . ( going to get back up into my miles, over the next couple of weeks )

Last thing to mention is my impressively awful regain..... 24 lbs .... yes, that's not a typo ( BOO !! ) I have gone from 191 lbs to 215 lbs :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm hoping that some of that will drop away quickly, due to stopping all the meds, but I would say at least 16 or 17 lbs of that has been from not moving and not calorie counting for what nearly five weeks, I think !!!!

I will be weighing in on Mondays, as before , so here I go again !!!!

Diva x

Morning All !! Back to my normal Monday WI. Well, I've lost 4lbs in this short week ( Wed to Mon ) which I think is the bloat starting to disappear !! Expecting it to settle down after this week and if I can keep to dropping maybe 1 to 2 lbs a week, I'll be happy !!

Fingers crossed for a good week !!!

Diva x

Back