ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hi am new to ww, started this Monday so first weigh in will be next Monday morning eek!! Have been half-heartedly eating healthy and exercising for 3 months now and stayed the same at 14st 10 although I'm shaped a lil better now than when the year first started. All the extra exercise has subliminally encouraged me to eat more thus the no loss of weight, so weight watchers is here to help curb my overeating and give me something to stick to.
hi ive just started this monday so on second day now. good luck with your journey. x

Well done mum2three :) x

Hey everyone I'm Ness I did weight watchers last year for a few months and was doing really well but I let one bad day turn into a week and one week turn into a month and so on!!
Anyway I restarted ww yesterday and I'm doing it on my own at home so hoping I can join in with the Monday club. Xx

nessa123 said:
Hey everyone I'm Ness I did weight watchers last year for a few months and was doing really well but I let one bad day turn into a week and one week turn into a month and so on!!
Anyway I restarted ww yesterday and I'm doing it on my own at home so hoping I can join in with the Monday club. Xx

Welcome,I do mine at home aswell :0)

Oh that's good there are a few of us doing it at home we can spur each other on!! Xx

Hi, can I join the Monday weigh in :)

Was on WW last year but piled it back on then I tried slimming world but couldn't afford it. So now back on WW lol.

I started Monday :)

vix88 said:

Was on WW last year but piled it back on then I tried slimming world but couldn't afford it. So now back on WW lol.

Welcome and good luck for your first wi though i'm sure you will do well :0)

vix88 said:

Hiya I started Monday too after doing ww last year. Welcome xx

I'm joining this Monday ladies (tomorrow) can't wait! Will be my 4th time at ww! Found a group on a Monday night 5 minutes from my house perfect! :)

Good luck every one weighing tomorrow xxx

Lushlash said:
I'm joining this Monday ladies (tomorrow) can't wait! Will be my 4th time at ww! Found a group on a Monday night 5 minutes from my house perfect! :)

Good luck to you too,handy about your meeting place! Love your profile pic aswell :0)

Lushlash said:

Welcome to the Monday club xx

Welcome to other newbies :) good luck to all for tomorrow x

Well I've just weighed in and I've lost 10lb so pleased with myself!! Good luck to the rest of you for today xx

Woop :) well done Nessa! X

Back