ProPoints Monday Weigh In

bulldogdaisy said:
Lost 3lbs today... Just under 2 stone to get to goal :0)

That's brilliant hun, well done you xx

Yay :) well done bulldogdaisy!! That's awesome x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Welcome to other newbies :) good luck to all for tomorrow x

Thank you :) my weigh in is at 6pm so I'll update what my start weight is tonight x

Lushlash said:
FANTASTIC nessa! x

Thankyou, good luck for later xx

2 and a half pound loss today. Very please with that as first weigh in and was nervous i hadnt lost anything at all. I now have complete faith in pro points :) xxx

kat-hendo said:
2 and a half pound loss today. Very please with that as first weigh in and was nervous i hadnt lost anything at all. I now have complete faith in pro points :) xxx

Well done Hun that's a great loss xx

kat-hendo said:

Well done on your weight loss..good first loss :0)

Starting weight for me 13st 7lb (thought i was about 13st 5lb) but apparently not lol.

Anyway onwards & upwards from here. I can't weight (haha) for next weeks weigh in :)

I have exactly 3 stone to loose to be at my goal of 10st 7lb!

Well done to all you ladies on your losses. Xx

Lushlash said:
Starting weight for me 13st 7lb (thought i was about 13st 5lb) but apparently not lol.

Anyway onwards & upwards from here. I can't weight (haha) for next weeks weigh in :)

I have exactly 3 stone to loose to be at my goal of 10st 7lb!

Well done to all you ladies on your losses. Xx

U mean onwards and downwards!! Hope your meeting was ok. Good luck on your journey xx

2 lb loss for me today- just celebrated with steak and chips as friends unexpectedly visited!!!

Baggiesles said:
2 lb loss for me today- just celebrated with steak and chips as friends unexpectedly visited!!!

Well done xx

Well don't Kat & Baggiesles :D

I lost 4lbs this week :D x

Back