ProPoints Monday Weigh In

2 stone ... But depends how much I gain x

Hi am new to ww, started this Monday so first weigh in will be next Monday morning eek!! Have been half-heartedly eating healthy and exercising for 3 months now and stayed the same at 14st 10 although I'm shaped a lil better now than when the year first started. All the extra exercise has subliminally encouraged me to eat more thus the no loss of weight, so weight watchers is here to help curb my overeating and give me something to stick to.

Welcome Erin and good luck ;) x

erin87 said:
Hi am new to ww, started this Monday so first weigh in will be next Monday morning eek!! Have been half-heartedly eating healthy and exercising for 3 months now and stayed the same at 14st 10 although I'm shaped a lil better now than when the year first started. All the extra exercise has subliminally encouraged me to eat more thus the no loss of weight, so weight watchers is here to help curb my overeating and give me something to stick to.

Welcome,hope you enjoy your WW journey :0)

Good luck all x

Half off this week - bit rubbish but at least it's off!!

I should look on the positives, 7.5lbs in 3 weeks is pretty awesome for me on any eating plan so I'm pretty pleased :D

Started 14st10.5 today am 14st 7.5! 3lb off :)

Well done alwyn!!

Half on for my in afraid not unexpected the weekend blew it for me after sticking to my 26pp all week bloody hospitals and there rubbish food!

I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so for the next 2 weeks I won't be here and then expect to have a large gain!

Well done Alwyn and Erin.

Have a fab hol Giles x

hello guys. my first post :)
i started calorie counting last year and lost over a stone on my own, i have since maintained so today im jining weight watchers to try and shift some more :)
excited to start and jo to my club at 10.30 for my first weigh in. will update later.

alwyn said:
Half off this week - bit rubbish but at least it's off!!

I should look on the positives, 7.5lbs in 3 weeks is pretty awesome for me on any eating plan so I'm pretty pleased :D

Well done,still a loss and well done on what you've lost in 3 weeks :0)

giles86 said:
Well done alwyn!!

Half on for my in afraid not unexpected the weekend blew it for me after sticking to my 26pp all week bloody hospitals and there rubbish food!

I'm off on holiday on Wednesday so for the next 2 weeks I won't be here and then expect to have a large gain!

Have a lovely holiday and only a small gain, any holiday gain will soon be off :0)

kat-hendo said:
hello guys. my first post :)
i started calorie counting last year and lost over a stone on my own, i have since maintained so today im jining weight watchers to try and shift some more :)
excited to start and jo to my club at 10.30 for my first weigh in. will update later.

Welcome,hope you enjoy WW :0)

Hi guys a newbie here, hope it's ok to join in. Lost 6lbs in the first two weeks but unfortunately have sts for the next four (inc today's wi) Getting disheartened but will keep on keeping on!

Em

Back