ProPoints Monday Weigh In

No weigh in for me this monday, was on holiday for the weekend, tried to be good but slipped a couple of times. Heres to next weeks weigh in :) xx

erin87 said:
There are 21 mondays left until 28th October. Thats when I turn 25. If I can lose 1lb a week until then I will have lost 26lbs since when I started - almost 2 stone!!

I'm going for it!!

You can do it :0)

I hope so, its about time I lost it and kept it off!!

I'm normally a Monday weigher but going on holiday so weighed in today I've lost 2lb yay! Taking be up to 1 stone off in 2 and a half weeks. Xx

3.5lbs off!!!

No weigh in for me today due to bank holiday - scales at home show up to 3 lb difference to the scales at the meeting it's looking good but I'll wait to weigh in next week.

Baggiesles said:
No weigh in for me today due to bank holiday - scales at home show up to 3 lb difference to the scales at the meeting it's looking good but I'll wait to weigh in next week.

Sounds good! May well be even more gone by next Monday :0)

Some brill losses :) well done! I lost half last week and gained two this week - was relieved coz was on a hen do with lots of food and booze! X

CarlyLanky140 said:
Some brill losses :) well done! I lost half last week and gained two this week - was relieved coz was on a hen do with lots of food and booze! X

That gain will soon be off,hope the hen night was fun,sounds like it ;0)

No weigh in for me this week as closed due to bank hol. Will weigh next mon, think it will be a gain though after having abit of time off the weekend, very naughty :-/ xx

kat-hendo said:
No weigh in for me this week as closed due to bank hol. Will weigh next mon, think it will be a gain though after having abit of time off the weekend, very naughty :-/ xx

You can turn it around by next Monday :0)

Yeah plenty of time!

Back