ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hey guys do you mind if i join in as well

Started WW 2 weeks ago and lost 5lb last week. I have a ton of weight to loose but want to loose 3st by a friends wedding in nov.

I'm thinking of starting some exercise but being morbidly obese i wondered if any of you had any tips so i dont go overboard

Well done everyone for your losses

SazzyT said:
Hey guys do you mind if i join in as well

Started WW 2 weeks ago and lost 5lb last week. I have a ton of weight to loose but want to loose 3st by a friends wedding in nov.

I'm thinking of starting some exercise but being morbidly obese i wondered if any of you had any tips so i dont go overboard

Well done everyone for your losses

Hi! Welcome to the Monday gang!

In terms of exercise do you do any at the moment? Is there anything you enjoy doing? One thing i would say is whatever you do don't go hell for leather for the first couple of times otherwise you might sicken yourself and not want to go back.

Are you a gym member or anything? Sorry for all the questions! I do aquafit at my pool when I can as it's free for members could you/would you try something like that?
Even a gentle walk around where you live is a start if you haven't already been doing that

Well done on your weight loss so far :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off this week, not too bad seeing as i went out clubbing 2 nights and went right over my weeklies on alcohol! takes me down to 11st7lb

Well done on your losses!

I put 1lb on this week :( tho have started eating again. I went to see my go this morning and when weighed her scales had me half a stone heavier then my scales gutted to say the least! When I went to ww meeting to get some indie a couple of weeks ago my scales said the same as the ww scales now I have no idea what to believe!

Well done RaspberryMoon and Aloum!

U will get a loss Giles :)

I put in this week but will get it off next week ;) x

CarlyLanky140 said:
Well done RaspberryMoon and Aloum!

U will get a loss Giles :)

I put in this week but will get it off next week ;) x

Yup next week we will both have a loss to mention x

DEFO :D X

1 lb off for me - that takes care of the gain I had in June - back to to it now!!!!

Hi folks
Just joined ww lst nite? First day almost over my leader forgot to give me the thing were you find out what pro points are in certain foods but I'm kinda remember how to calculate most items. I'm on 30pp per day, my mates say it must be wrong they are on 26?? Can anyone tell me if I'm right on 30? I'm 13st 10lbs? Thanks so much

honteg said:
Hi folks
Just joined ww lst nite? First day almost over my leader forgot to give me the thing were you find out what pro points are in certain foods but I'm kinda remember how to calculate most items. I'm on 30pp per day, my mates say it must be wrong they are on 26?? Can anyone tell me if I'm right on 30? I'm 13st 10lbs? Thanks so much

Hi and welcome!

30pp might be right for you it depends upon your height and age as well so if you don't mind posting those details I'll have a look for you?

I do ww at home but when I went originally they gave out a wheel to calculate the points but think
they've stopped doing those? If you have an iPhone or android phone then you can download an app called ultimate value diary which is great.

If you get stuck with anything just ask :) good luck!

giles86 said:
Hi and welcome!

30pp might be right for you it depends upon your height and age as well so if you don't mind posting those details I'll have a look for you?

I do ww at home but when I went originally they gave out a wheel to calculate the points but think
they've stopped doing those? If you have an iPhone or android phone then you can download an app called ultimate value diary which is great.

If you get stuck with anything just ask :) good luck!

Ah thanks so much for your help. I'm 28 and height about 5foot or little under. I'll download that app now.

honteg said:
Ah thanks so much for your help. I'm 28 and height about 5foot or little under. I'll download that app now.

Well, according to my app it says you should be on 28pp with your 49 weeklies.
The app is usually pretty spot on with things like the points value but if your leader worked it out for you then for the first week I'd probably go with that.

Do you have a contact number for your leader mine used to give us her mobile number incase we had any queries?

I'm happy to say I've lost 2 lb!
I only need to lose another pound to have lost 3 stone! I'm half way there;)

Baggiesles said:
I'm happy to say I've lost 2 lb!
I only need to lose another pound to have lost 3 stone! I'm half way there;)

That's fantastic!! Next week that 3 stone will be yours xx

hi ladies - i have moved my weigh in day to a Tuesday. Good luck keeping up the good losses Monday weighers;)

Hiya. Started last week and lost 8 and a half pounds. V suprised and pleased. Got lots to lose and am sure the following weeks will be harder but happy to be on the journey. :)

Well done all :) x

Back