ProPoints Monday Weigh In

good luck hun! fingers crossed for a good weigh in :)

Thanks Sarah Lou! I weighed in at 20st 11lbs so less than I thought - my scales must have been out. I've taken the battery out now so it will be a pleasant surprise (hopefully) next Monday :) xxx

Thanks Sarah Lou! I weighed in at 20st 11lbs so less than I thought - my scales must have been out. I've taken the battery out now so it will be a pleasant surprise (hopefully) next Monday :) xxx

What a lovely surprise! Mine told me I was 6lb heavier than I had guessed, but hopefully I'll be a bit closer to being what I thought I was gonna be at next weigh in :) Good luck for a lighter week ahead hun

xxx

*sarah-lou* said:
Hi everyone I start WW tomorrow and will be weighing on a monday and would love to join, looks like everyone is having fantastic losses!

It's fab!! I absolutely love how easy it is! Can't believe I didn't do it sooner!! Good luck hun!! Xx

Same here hun! I'm only 1 day in though! haha!

xxx

Another pound off its all going the right way!

Baggiesles said:
Another pound off its all going the right way!

Congrats hun 1 less lb to worry about!

Xxx

Karensplan said:
Well done losers! I'm weighing in on a Monday now myself!

Yay! Welcome hun :)

Xxx

shelly30 said:
hi all im a monday weigher too would love to check in with you all and see how we go - hopefully losing!!! :)

Yay another monday weigher! No hopefully we want definatly losing! Welcome sweetie! Xxxx

6lb off for me this week :)

2 off, that's a step in the right direction for me.

Hello Everyone
First weigh in for me today, and I lost 6lbs, was well pleased. Am struggling a bit to use all my points up, Im finding I am looking round for snacks which I dont want to get into the habit of doing! No doubt I will get the hang of it. Anyway here's hoping for a loss next week!
Love Jillica x

Hello Everyone
First weigh in for me today, and I lost 6lbs, was well pleased. Am struggling a bit to use all my points up, Im finding I am looking round for snacks which I dont want to get into the habit of doing! No doubt I will get the hang of it. Anyway here's hoping for a loss next week!
Love Jillica x

Hi hun! for my first couple of days I was the same, I just use things like full fat butter, mayo and salad cream, to help eat up my points :) also extra side dishes and slightly biggger portions will help (who ever knew you would have to have a few extra chips on a diet ;))

3 off for me too! Well pleased :D

A happy Half of for me this week!!

Very pleased, mis calculated something this week which resulted in being 20 odd over on my daylies and weeklys.
So half will do for me!!

Back