ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Hi, i am getting measured for my wedding dress a month from now and really want to be a stone or very close to a stone lighter. But wanting it wont get me anywhere i really need to pull my finger out and do sonething about it. I did ww a few years ago and got down to 10st4lb but have put it all back on i weighed in at 11st4lb this morning. So im going to stock up over the weekend and will be weighing in on a monday. Im just wondering how much i can get off in 4 weeks... Any tips would be much appreciated x

1.5 off - done it!!!

First weigh in.. 2lb off. That's okay right?

I was super duper 100% all week.

I started ww online yesterday after being off it for a good few months and am going to be weighing myself on a Monday morning. Can I join in with this thread ?? Xxx

1 lb off its going well!

Welcome to the newbies! Yes Angie 2lb is fine, in fact according to WW it's the maximum they recommend losing per week.

0.5lbs off for me. A bit gutted... but I know a loss is a loss, and still within the WW guidelines! Just hoping to lose at least 1.5lbs next week to reach 5%

Double post!

Hey Can I join?My weigh in is on a Monday started 2 wks ago lost 3lbs was delighted hope to hve 2 off tomorrow all going good have a stone to lose altogether:rolleyes:hopefully ill have it gone by christmas:xmascheers:

Well I have just had my first weigh in... well it can only get better! First day on diet .. feeling positive bout the future x

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Guys.. I was up yesterday!! goddamnit!! well thats what ya get for eating crap and drinking cider.. plus I only had 4 days since my last weigh in.. wouldnt recommend doing that ha xx

Going to cook a curry tonight... and its the night before weigh in so want to make sure i get this right! im using chicken that you can cook from frozen.. how big a portion and how many propoints? thanks x

Back