ProPoints Monday Weigh In

Wendycroxs, that's an amazing amount to lose I. Just nine weeks. Do you have any tips? I did the old weight watchers plan so and had a good weight loss. I'm struggling to get use to this plan. Any tips would be useful x

Thanks hun
I just track everything,drink plenty of water and I think going to the meetings help as I feel I cant put on weight in front of everyone so at weekends I try and keep my weeklies to a minimum as I haven't got time to get it off by tuesday xx

Thanks Wendy. I'm finding it hard to be creative with my meals and seem to be opting for ready meals topped up with salad or veg. I know this isn't ideal. I think maybe I'll buy a weight watchers cookbook. Good luck for Tues x

Just been to my first weigh in and I didn't think I had a week with Brownie camp and no control in the middle. But I lost 2.5lb!!!!

Hey all started last week and lost 3lbs lots more to go though! I WI on Mondays at home so hoping I can join in

Hi, haven't been around much. I've switched from Wednesday Weigh In to Monday Weigh In.

I'm currently 11 stone, 3.5 pounds. My WW goal is 9 stone 9.5 pounds. I was over 12 stone when I started. I hope to reach my goal by the May Bank Holiday Weekend.

Best of Luck Leanne910

Hi, haven't been around much. I've switched from Wednesday Weigh In to Monday Weigh In. I'm currently 11 stone, 3.5 pounds. My WW goal is 9 stone 9.5 pounds. I was over 12 stone when I started. I hope to reach my goal by the May Bank Holiday Weekend. Best of Luck Leanne910

Hello fellow irish ww'er (guessing from your name!) Best of luck in the morning, your doing really well so far I'd love to be in the 11's fair play to ya!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yup I'm Irish. Also posting on the Calling All Irish Thread.

My weigh in is on Monday nights (20:00 - 21:00) so it might be Tuesday before I ca update ye.

Wow Leanne that's amazing. Well done. I lost a pound this week.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

I lost 5.5lb!!!!!! start: 232lb goal: 154lb loss: 0lb to go 78lb

Wow congrats x brilliant loss well done

I had a STS but had my monthlies which always effect my losses so gonna try harder this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya :)

Looking forward to my first WI this monday. Xxx See you all then.

Back