Monday Weigh In-

Ms. Jedi

Lost 4lbs this week! Not indicative of the norm, obviously. I mean to lose 1 to 2 lbs per week. But with the maintaining of last week, I believe that my body regulated itself. It had been very hot and humid and I had been walking a lot so I was perplexed that I had not lost last week. But it has all come at once today... so I am more than happy.

What might challenge me this week? I am supposed to be out for a meal with a couple I know. She wants to go to an Indian restaurant and then after, to a cask ale pub in town. I told them that I was tea-total (lie) but that I would come along and have soda water and lime. As for the Indian, I guess I will be mindful of my syns all week and then check out the menu to try to tally up what the syn total will be on Saturday night. THEN STICK TO IT.

I am dreading it, in truth, for a number of reasons. Ah well, we shall see. But I really want to lose the two pounds that I must to get me to 18 stone at my next weigh in.

Wish me luck.

I currently weigh in on a Monday and I maintained this week

Hi

Well i haven't weighed myself for at least 2 weeks which i was around 10st 9lbs mark! well with a long week of a lot of food i wouldn't normally eat i have weighed myself to be now 11st 1lbs! i expected a weight gain, so now lets get rid of it. Been on slimming world before so going to give it another go this week and hopefully next Monday will be a nice weight loss!! :) good luck everyone else on their weigh ins this week :) see you next Monday!

Doll2142 xx

I weighted my self this morning and I weight 206 lbs. I was 201 lbs ,that is from a fall back i had. it started with my bowling tournament I ate Wrong at the tournament and than again on my fiance's birthday,i have been craving sweet stuff ever since i started using the https://www.google.com/search?clien...a=X&ei=GVhzVMm9OsawogSbgYLgDQ&ved=0CBoQvwUoAASucrose Sweetener By western family,which i started using last month. i now know i am the type that i can't even have sweetener Because it gives me the craving for sweets,carbs, plus all the stuff i can't have.The sweetener has made me crave things and now i am at 206lbs instead of 201 :( I have thrown away the rest of my sweetener and i am not going to splurge on thanksgiving. the hard part right now is my fiance decided while we were shopping the other day that he would get us some eggnog to drink on thanksgiving day,which i thought was sweet but than i gained five pounds and now i will not let my self splurge on thanksgiving day. It is going to be hard but i know i can do it,i need to not have that splurge day.

Lost two pounds this week. I must say that I'm really disappointed and disheartened but it's made me more motivated to keep going.
As soon as I walked into the pharmacy to be weighed, I said "I don't feel like I've lost any this week" - so I knew straight away.
I need to drink much more... I struggled this week as my routine changed, but didn't "cheat" in regards to having anything that wasn't allowed. It's made me realise the importance of water intake!

Back