Monday weigh in

May45

Just completed my 1st week on Total Solution and was amazed to see I lost 9lbs!!!!!! It's been really hard some days and others have been a breeze. Loving the variety of products available and I think that is really helping.

Even more focused for week 2

Anyone else out there weighing in on a Monday morning????

Hi May
Go you on your loss!! I hope to have something like that off next week

I will be weighing on Monday's. Starting the plan this week

Thanks and 'Good luck' Gezza, look forward to seeing how you get on next week. I have fond the evenings the most difficult, not hungry just 'fancy' something 'nice' LOL. Drinking lots of water and liquorice tea to distract me.... So far so good !

Liquorice tea? What's that like?

I think I will just clean the house to keep my mind off eating. Or else the dog might start to look tasty.

I put my wee one to bed around 8 then I just sit and eat. It's going to be hard to get out of the habit.

LOL.... I know what you mean.... Liquorice tea has an aniseed flavour it's quite sweet but zero sugar and carbs as far as I can tell.... If you like liquorice and aniseed it's a real treat.....

Wow, great May. I wish I liked liquorice as it would break up the water boredom.

Hi Aloize. Have you tried peppermint tea yet? Or eucalyptus and ginger???? They all break the water boredom and if this isn't your thing try an earl grey tea no milk, it's really pleasant... M x

wow well done. The next weigh in will be even better!! x

Back