• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Monday weigh in

RachelM

S: 11st13lb C: 11st7lb G: 9st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(3.59%)
week 1: -4lbs
week 2: -1.5lbs

and this week....
week 3: -1.5lbs

I'm pleased that I've lost but I was desperately hoping for at least 2lb! I haven't been the gym since wednesday and it's now my lovely week of retaining water and being crampy so I'm hoping thats why I couldn't shift that extra half a pound this week! Must try harder this week! :(

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

charliew

S: 17st0lb C: 16st8lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st6lb(2.52%)
thats a fantastic loss though, well done. 7lb in 3 weeks

Hope the cramps and water retention pass. Isn't it a pig being a woman lol

Charlie xx

RachelM

Tell me about it! I'm even now wondering if there's calories in ibuprofen haha

Half a stone is a fantastic loss congrats :0)

RachelM

Thankyou all for the support! I'm determined to get to 11st by the end of july, bring it on haha!

RachelM

Weighing in today instead of Monday as I'm staying over at a friends this evening and then off out at the crack of dawn tomorrow so I more than likely won't get chance to weigh in then.

the scales say I've lost 2lb this week, I'm chuffed but can't help wondering what it would have been tomorrow x

That's brilliant, I would be very happy if i could loose 2lb every week. I suffer from water retention and have found Aquaban has worked for me. You take it around the TOTM. Only about £3/£4 so worth a try?
Good luck
Amanda x

Well done! Don't worry about what the scales would have said tomorrow as by next week it will all have evened out. One 6 day week and one 8 day week, its all the same in the end.

RachelM

Stayed the same this week unfortunately but it's only my own fault for being lazy and telling myself it's too hot to go the gym! I have checked my measurements though and I've lost 3 inches of my hips which I'm hugely chuffed with.

S: 14st5lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st12lb BMI: 24.7 Loss: 4st1lb(28.36%)
Hello, wow three inches - that is amazing!!

RachelM

week 6 weigh in = -2lbs.

Happy with that but I'm .8lb behind in my August target now! Anyone know where I can get digital scales for under £10?

Hey - well done on the 2lbs!! Couldn't find any scales under £10 but found these at Asda for £15 - ASDA - Product information= - gonna try getting myself some tonight :) My ones are so dodgy - when I weigh elsewhere I always come up heavier (so I try not to!! haha)xx