MONDAY weighers

poppyowner

Silver Member
I'll start the ball rolling with a humungous gain (well - actually NOT my biggest ever!)

GAINED 5 lbs this week !

Jill

Ooops Jill!!!
Never mind, start a fresh this week and you should loose it just as quickly. Its normally water anyway.
I lost 2 lbs this week, which was the 2lbs that I gained last week!!...not bad considering its my * week as well!

How's everyone else doing today?

Jill Ooops on the gain. Do you know why you gained? I find that if Im honest with myself I know why Ive gained and it helps me focus for the next week.

Mrs V well done on the loss

I have weigh in tonight and Im keeping my fingers crossed. Ive had a good week and some things kind of clicked into place this week about eating when Im hungry and not because I have the munchies. Last night I sat for about 3 hours wondering if I should have chocolate because I had the syns spare. Each ad break I decided Id wait until the next one and if I still wanted chocolate Id have it then. By bedtime Id put it off. Definately a first for me so hopefully it will be reflected at the scales.

1lb gone for me this week. Don't forget to either join in the Christmas challenge or update your results if you are already doing it. Lets see if we can reach 150lb lost this week.

Come on you challengers, lets have loads of effort this week and see some megga lossess being recorded, we can do it and be proud.

Stayed the same for the 2nd week running. Gutted as was hubbys birthday this week and was at a wedding and on both occasions I drove so I wouldn't be able to drink, refused all cake and food optimised each meal- very difficult and I felt practically saintly- all to no avail!
It is my Mums bithday today- am taking her out to lunch and am seriously considering having some cake because refusing it has done me no good so far------aaarrrgghhh!

xxxxx

I can't wait for WI tonight!!! This could be the week I get to TARGET!!!!!! :happy036: I'm only half a pound off, so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed!!!!!! :D

Good luck everyone! x

Ooooo good luck Vodkamonster!!! Everything is crossed for you!
Cocktailprincess....sorry to hear that you havent lost this week after being Saintly. I had 2 kids parties to go to this weekend and for one of them I took my own salad! Lol.
Please dont eat the cake today, you will see a loss next week hun.
xxx

I didn't weigh in last Monday as I was away on holiday. I weighed myself today for 2 weeks and lost 5lb!!!

I'm very pleased with myself, I managed to go away and stick to plan with only a couple of treats. I had a couple of vodkas and cokes and also ate out twice too!

Well done to everyone else who have lost today and good luck to everyone else weighing in x

Good luck Vodkamonster! Let us know how you get on... Well done Kelly on losing weight during/after your holiday - that's fabulous! And well done Harrie, are you at your new target now?

I lost 1lb this week (that I had gained last week!) so I think that's just cos I am post-star week. I am hovering one little pound over my target weight, so hopefully try to shift that over the next week or two and get back to being bang-on target (my happy place!).

Good luck anyone weighing in later today.

xx

A five pound gain?? Oh hun - that can't POSSIBLY be fat gain. Console yourself with the fact that that's most likely water gain and will go the second you are back on plan. It takes around 3500 excess calories to put on 1lb of fat - that's on top of your 2000 per day that you're supposed to have. I know SW is not a calorie counting diet but you will have had to have been eating an excess 2000 or so calories per day, all bad foods, eating it all day and all night, to be putting on that amount of weight in a week and have it all be fat weight.

Get drinking lots of water to flush you out and eating your fruits and veg. Stay away from salt too and it'll all come out I promise! Good luck!! xxx

1.5lb gain for me, but to be honest i've not had a clear day all week! had 3 cakey birthdays, 3 nights out (really good fun!!!) and 2 curries among other things! back to plan today and going to stock up on superfree foods as its something i just havent had.

Well done to everyone else though! and good luck for reaching ur target x

I'll start the ball rolling with a humungous gain (well - actually NOT my biggest ever!)

GAINED 5 lbs this week !

Jill

A few weeks ago I thought I had gained 5lbs however when it evened out I had actually only gained approx 2 lbs, but I did overeat loads over two days. I am sure you have not gained this much and next weigh in this will show.!!

I can't wait for WI tonight!!! This could be the week I get to TARGET!!!!!! :happy036: I'm only half a pound off, so I've got all my fingers and toes crossed!!!!!! :D

Good luck everyone! x

Good luck Vodkamonster, I join everyone else with crossing fingers! Post back soon!

Thanks for the encouragement guys!!!!

I DID IT!!!!! :banana dancer: I got to TARGET!!! :winner:
I'm sooooooo chuffed!!!!!:wee::woohoo:

Back