Monday weighers

Well done ladies!!. Ive only lost 2lbs at weigh in today but i am on day 28 and have lost 17lbs in total which is pretty average but if i can lose a stone per month, Im happy with that.

Well done to everyone!!. keep it up!!x

Hey everyone! 2nd WI for me and lost 4lbs (its totm too so really really happy with that) That means 16lbs down since my last SW WI 2 fridays ago. YAY! xx

Hi everyone, just completed my first week and I'm down 11lbs - soooo happy! :-D

Good luck to everyone else stepping on those scales today!

Onwards and downwards

Yay! Well done! Its my last day today til refeed (managed to sneak an extra day in before hols) so I'll be doing my last s&s WI tomorrow :) x

Hey there, I am finishing my first week today and weighing in tomorrow. Hopeful for a good loss as I seem to have a mountain to climb when it comes to looking how I want to look again (after babies) VERY positive to read your losses. Look forward to reading tomorrows good news x

I weighed this morning after my first week and I have lost just over 12.5lbs. Very pleased to say the least!

Wow that's an amazing amount well done you. Roll on week2 onwards and downwards x x

Hopingtobesmallersoon - what an amazing first week loss! You must feel fabulous!

Week 2 weigh in and its 3.5lbs gone for me. Just so pleased thats the first stone gone :D

Don't think I'm likely to meet the first target I set myself of 21lbs in August but still feeling good.

Good luck fellow Mondayers!

A stone in a month is brilliant going Princess and if you don't do the whole 7lbs next week, it'll definitely be done & dusted by the 3rd, just a few days short.
Yes am feeling pleased and like you can't wait to get the first 21lbs off. I have danced around this last 14lbs for the last month or so - will be food to see a new stone range on the scales.
Good luck with your week x

Sorry - 2 wks !!!! Not a month

Week 3 and another 2.5lbs. Feeling a bit disappointed as I was hoping for a little more. Maybe 3lb. Stuck to the plan 100% and have even been to the gym twice this week. Never mind just got to suck it up and keep going. Good luck to all the other Monday weighers!

Princess, you have done brilliantly in your 3wks, well done !
My friend is on the CD and her consultant says the more you drink the more shrink - go for it girl, your on for another good loss next week

Thanks Hun. Was just being silly on Monday. I just want the fat to melt away - and I know its not as easy as that lol! Having a much more positive few days since :)

Yes, me too - been a bit flat today, but positive thoughts will get us to our goals. Tomorrow is alwas a news day. The bad days creap in don't they, but that is what we are here for, the support....
I love the idea of my fat melting away - sending you happy vibes hun for tomorrow x

Ohhh hope you dont mind me joining in tomorrow will be my 2nd weigh in ..........after rejoining !!!

Good luck for tomorrow ladies & gents !!!

Go for it munch bunch! I'm another 2lb down so a total of 18lbs in 3wks for me - very pleased ! And if I hadn't eaten (chicken & veg, nothing to take me out if ketotsis) Friday & Saturday night I may have done a little better! Will try harder this week x

Well done folks! I had an amazing week! 5.25lbs down! Didn't do anything different. Thats just how it goes I suppose - you got to take the good with the bad :)
Onwards and skinnywards!

Princess, that's great news. Well done you - fantatsic boost for week 4! Really well done x

thats a great loss blimey well done ladies !!! 2lb down for me monday onto next week !!! had yesterday off though shakes arrived whilst i was at work today id ran out pfffttt

It's lovely to have a delivery isn't!!! Well done on your couple of pounds!
Here's to a good week for us all x

Back