Monday WI people!!

msblonde

a new way of living!
Hello everyone,

well it is monday again! wi day!

this week I have lost 3lbs :D:D

how have the rest of you got on??

Well done Blondie & Macabar :D

thats ace kitty and well done macabar :) wonder if we will get into the hundreds this week? :D

Not worth posting just 1lb x

i managed 5lbs

well done to u all! awesome results! xxx

Not worth posting just 1lb x

1lb is very much worth mentioning hun! look up on google what 1lb of fat looks like! you'll be surprised.

are u drinking enough water? try and up your water intake this week and you will probably have a bigger loss next week xx

Well done every-one - I lost 3 pound and was a bit gutted to be honest. I know its a good loss but when I see every-one losing more on their 3rd week - it makes me think I should !! I need to look at the bigger picture - 16 and half pound in 3 weeks which is more than I lost with ww in 11 weeks ! (lol).

good luck to every-one getting weighed later.

Trish xxxxx

Start weight ; 14.8
Week 1; lost 9
Week 2; lost 4
Week 3; lost 3
Week 4; ????
Week 5;
Week 6;
Week 7;
Week 8; refeed
Week 9;
Week 10; hols
Week 11;

Hey all :) Just got back from WI 5 and I lost 3.4lb :) Quite happy with that as it takes me into the 11's and means I've cracked the 2 stone mark!!!

Wheeeee!!! :D

eek so nervous. My WI was cr*p last week, so hoping for more this week, If lose more than 2 I'll be ok. If I lose less there's no point me doing this and I'll do WW instead as I can lose that per week eating!! So will post tonight and keep updated.
Tried drinking more water this week, don't think I've been totally successful, oh well

Positive, mental, attitude

Well done guys all of your weigh ins are fab!!!!
Juicy lucy... you lost 1 stone in your first week..its your body catching up with itself ..(as long as nothing has passed your lips!)
keep going guys whooo hoooo

oh i forgot to mention, i measured myself yesterday and i have lost 2.5 inches off my blubber belly! :D

i do feel a lil bit slimmer too my favourite next size 22 jeans are falling down they'r going on ebay lol

2lb here :)

leaves 1lb to go by wednesday to reach my 21lb mini target, and 4lb by the following wednesday for my second target of being in the 13s before i go to turkey :eek:

Wooo Hoooo to all monday losses big and small - they all count !!!!

oh i forgot to mention, i measured myself yesterday and i have lost 2.5 inches off my blubber belly! :D

Well done Msblond you do make me laugh :D. Keep that tape measure handy because the inches will keep coming off.

Well done to all monday WI clubbers. I lost 4.6lb this week, and I'm amazed...my biggest wt. loss since week 2! (wonder whether last week's heavy-duty gardening and painting had anything to do with it? More exercise for me please!!!)

Well done Msblond you do make me laugh :D. Keep that tape measure handy because the inches will keep coming off.

Well done to all monday WI clubbers. I lost 4.6lb this week, and I'm amazed...my biggest wt. loss since week 2! (wonder whether last week's heavy-duty gardening and painting had anything to do with it? More exercise for me please!!!)

Trimmy..fab.. I think the extra is alot to do with exercise and movement - the body can only do so much on it's own - we have to make it do the rest:D:D

glad some of you have the energy to exercise without keeling over! lol ;)

i had two 1.5hr walks wednesday last week, and i have been shattered for 4 days since - only started to feel normal today...

my body is certainly missing the food, but i'm not missing the fat! :D:D

Back